** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Discover the best of New Mexico when you stay in this cozy studio with sleeping for up to 2 guests. This eco-friendly home is entirely heated, cooled, and illuminated by 28 solar panels and is surrounded by lush, verdant scenery! Whether you're strolling through the Santa Fe Plaza or hitting the slopes at Ski Santa Fe, there's something for everyone in this southwest oasis.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: King Bed
Natural light fills the open living space as you enter this charming studio. Take a seat in the leather armchairs as you watch your favorite show on the 40-inch flat-screen TV with 66 channels & Netflix/Amazon Video.
As stomach's start to rumble, head into the well-equipped kitchen to prepare a fantastic meal. Modern appliances and plenty of counterspace make cooking at home a breeze!
Feel the warmth of the sun as you unwind on the patio at the outdoor table with umbrella. As the sun sets, retreat inside to rest your head on the memory foam king-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll be thrilled with this home's location to the Santa Fe Plaza and area activities! Situated just a half mile away from the property, the Santa Fe Plaza offers world-class restaurants, museums, galleries, city tours, and live music.
With fresh snow on the mountain, grab your skis and make your way to Ski Santa Fe. Featuring 83 trails and 36 groomed runs, skiers of all levels will have an unforgettable day. Grab a post-ski cocktail at Totemoff's Bar to celebrate a wonderful day on the slopes.
When the snow melts, lace up your hiking boots and hike along the Dale Ball Trails or enjoy the beautiful views of the Atalaya Mountain Hiking Trail. Inject a little excitement into your vacation with a trip down the whitewater rapids when you visit Kokopelli Rafting Adventures.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 40-inch flat-screen TV, free WiFi, spacious patio with outdoor seating, and more
- Unbeatable Santa Fe location - Close to shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, hiking, whitewater rafting, skiing, and much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport (~67.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- The STR license number for this listing is Permit #19-001562249
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Owner is a New Mexico Real Estate Broker
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay