Stimulate your sense of outdoor adventure when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in Heber-Overgaard, Arizona! With hiking, biking, fishing and small-town shops abounding in the national forest right by the cozy cabin, you’ll have no trouble finding entertainment throughout your stay. When you’re not exploring new areas, relax at this peaceful home nestled on a private lot with a furnished deck, playground, beautifully appointed interior, and accommodations for up to 8.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Loft): King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Towering trees accompanied by the pure tranquility of nature greet you as you pull up to your home-away-from-home. The kids will surely want to stay outside to run around on the playground, while the adults can fire up the gas grill for a cookout on the deck!
Once you’ve taken in plenty of the surrounding peaceful scenery, head inside the 1,134-square-foot cabin featuring a cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors and rustic decor throughout. With an open floor plan connecting the dining area, living room and kitchen, this home’s layout encourages socialization, making it easy to reconnect with your loved ones.
Curl up on the comfortable couches and turn on the flat-screen cable TV in the living area while the chef of the group whips up a feast in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, and a beautiful backsplash. Choose from dining at the 6-person table adjacent to the kitchen or out on the deck’s patio set.
Retire to one of the 3 inviting bedrooms at the end of each night. The heads of the household will especially appreciate the privacy of the master loft, set above the other rooms with a king bed and en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Outdoor activities can be found all around the home, so be sure to pack your fishing gear, hiking boots, mountain bikes, and anything else you’ll need for an unforgettable experience!
Fun for the whole family awaits 5 minutes down the road at Tall Timbers Park, home to a small playground, a walking trail, and a practice field for team sports.
For great trout fishing during the spring, summer and fall, head to Black Canyon Lake in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest! Hike along the path winding beside the lake from the dam to the parking lot to find the perfect spot to cast off. Woods Canyon Lake is another great option for nearby fishing!
While you’re in the national forest, choose from several hiking trails to backpack or casually stroll for a day hike. On top of this, you’ll find over 1,000 miles of horseback riding, ATV riding, and mountain biking trails to explore!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cable TV, free WiFi, playground, furnished porch and deck, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, and much more
- Great Heber-Overgaard location on a quiet lot - Minutes from Black Canyon Lake, Woods Canyon Lake, Tall Timbers Park and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
- Nearest Major Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport ( ~138 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (including vaporizers)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that the indoor fireplace is not for use at this time
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in