** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities **
Clear the calendar and say 'Aloha' to your next tropical getaway at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage that sleeps 2 in Kailua-Kona. Perched on the west coast of the Big Island, this quaint getaway showcases Hawaii's best snorkeling, surfing, diving and deep-sea fishing - all just a short stroll away on the Magic Sands. Treat your loved one to all the best of the Big Island!
** Please note that this property features an exterior security camera in the doorbell. This does not look into any interior spaces **
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Kick off your flip-flops and head to your Hawaiian home-away-from-home for an easy afternoon inside this cozy cottage. Curl up with your favorite feel-good book on the living room couch or venture outside to explore the property. With undeveloped state land as your nearby neighbor, you'll have plenty of opportunity for tropical bird-watching right on site!
Treat your loved one to a makeshift luau right at home! Per tradition, utilize the shared gas grill for a juicy pork entree while side dishes are prepared in the fully equipped kitchen found inside the cottage. When you're ready to dine, enjoy dinner with a view at the 2-person table adjacent to the ocean-facing windows.
Top off the night with a mai tai or 2 on the private front porch. If you're looking for a grand finale, take a stroll down to the nearby beaches to watch the sunset over Kahaluu Bay - the perfect end to another day in paradise.
Retreat inside for a relaxing evening before another busy day exploring White Sands Beach. Wind down with a show on the flat-screen cable TV in the bedroom until you're lulled into a peaceful slumber on the plush queen-sized bed.
This cottage is just a short stroll from the beautiful shores of Magic Sands Beach! With smooth white sands and crystal clear water, this public beach has gained popularity with locals and visitors alike. Spend a day sunbathing on the shore or venture out to experience scuba diving, surfing and sailing with the Big Island Divers Company.
Rent a bike and ride 5 miles up the coast to reach the heart of Kailua-Kona. This town is filled with shops, restaurants, museums, art galleries and plenty of local charm. Take an afternoon to explore the area until you’re ready for a Big Island beer at Kona Brewing.
Indulge your inner adventurer and drive less than 2 hours over to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park! This park is home to multiple volcanoes, including the active sites of Kilauea and Mauna Loa at the heart of it all. Admire the views from afar on the Crater Rim Drive or get a front-row view with a hike along one of the many park trails!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, beach umbrella, 2 boogie boards, lunch cooler with reusable ice packs, shared on-site laundry machines, shared gas grill, driveway parking for 1 car and much more
- Scenic Kailua-Kona location - Only a short walk from the ocean with direct access to all the best of the Big Island
- Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole - 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (~ 13.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that this property features an exterior security camera in the doorbell. This does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Transient Accommodations Tax = TA-120-891-0848-01
- General Excise Tax = GE-120-891-0848-01