Snowmobile, downhill ski, cross-country ski, ice fish, play pond hockey, and so much more from this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Mound vacation rental house! Everyone is sure to enjoy the convenience of this ideally located home suitable for up to 10 guests. Explore the Dakota Rail Regional Trail for a leisurely stroll or bike ride to numerous local restaurants, coffee shops, and marina rental locations. Check out Minneapolis before heading home to relax and enjoy quality time with your companions.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Numerous windows illuminate hardwood floors, tasteful decor, and vibrant oriental rugs with natural light throughout the open-concept living area boasting a cabin feel! Spend your downtime watching shows on the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable, surfing the internet, and snacking on hors-d'oeuvres at the 6-person bar.
When the sun is out, relax outside on the expansive wooden lake-facing deck furnished with a dining table, cushioned couch, and gas grill! Connect with your fellow guests over a glass of wine as you watch the boats go by or enjoy the sunset.
Opt to go for a peaceful walk on the Dakota Rail Regional Trail, a paved trail offering a spectacular view of Lake Minnetonka located just behind the home.
Afterward, prepare a main course on the gas grill before you head inside to the fully equipped kitchen! Modern appliances and ample counter space make it easy to whip up complementing dishes. You’ll find all the basic essentials for cooking as well as pots, pans, and glassware.
Thoroughly tired, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms with queen-sized beds while small families will fit perfectly in the third bedroom with a queen and two twin beds. The lower level bedroom features a flat-screen Smart TV and queen-sized sleeper sofa.
Nestled just feet away from Harrison Bay, this charming home provides an ideal location for guests to easily access exciting outdoor activities, metropolitan attractions of Minneapolis, and live football at U.S. Bank Stadium Station!
Located less than 1 mile from the home, Minnetonka Fishing Pier offers a great destination to fish or sunbathe! Rent a boat from one of the several rental companies in the area to speed away from shore and explore Minnesota's ninth-largest lake.
This home is perfect for a winter getaway and between December and March you can walk out onto the frozen lake, drill a hole, and fish for walleye to cook up on the gas grill in the evening. If you prefer to learn from an expert, venture out with guiding companies such as Tonka Fishing or Jasper Guiding Services.
Winter sports enthusiasts should head to Hylands Ski Area or Buck Hill, both located within 50 minutes of the property, for a day of skiing or snowboarding! There are also over 22,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails found in the State with some of them starting within just a few blocks of the home.
Venture to Central Minneapolis only 30 minutes away to visit the Minneapolis Institute of Art, take a tour of the Minneapolis Brewery, catch a show at the Guthrie Theater, and dine at excellent restaurants such as Spoon and Table or Bonicelli Kitchen.
You’ll be able to experience all of your favorite Minnesota sports teams, including the Vikings, Timberwolves, Wild Hockey, and numerous college sporting events.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, check out one of the nearby restaurants to share a delicious meal with your group. Lord Fletcher’s on the Lake, Birches and Maynard’s. And COV are all nearby local favorites!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, furnished lake-facing deck, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs equipped with cable, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fresh towels, 6 parking spots, and so much more
- Ideal Mound location - Within walking distance of Harrison Bay - Easily access great outdoor activities including ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. Additionally, you're located less than 1 hour away from Minneapolis' most popular attractions including Guthrie Theater and U.S. Bank Stadium Station, with closer attractions nearby including many restaurants, breweries, wineries, golf clubs, parks, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport - 7150 Humphrey Drive Minneapolis, MN 55450 612-726-5555, (~ 33 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in