|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
One of the best kept secrets in Coconut Grove is finally out! The largest Penthouse available for short-term rent on the exclusive Owners-only floor of a well known Condo-Hotel can now be yours. The moment you step into the foyer, you will feel like you've stepped into your own private home in the sky! The large, open spaces and expansive windows have unparalleled views of the city, Biscayne bay and beautiful greenery. Here, you will have complete privacy and be able to enjoy all of the amazing amenities this wonderful hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
Highlights of the apartment:
- Take in the city views from your own private Lanai, or beautiful ocean views from your wraparound terrace
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Master bedroom features two walls of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Professionally decorated
Hotel Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena.
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired.
Daniela purchased this condo in 2013
I chose this property because it is such a beautiful and unique space. When you walk in, there is so much natural light and sky that it makes you instantly feel at peace. It is very special and I am so lucky to have it. For others to enjoy it as much as I do is amazing. There are many beautiful properties out there, but this one has something special that just makes you want to be there. It truly is a wonderful space- and I love it.
Lanai with endless views, 25 ft walls of glass. Hotel amenities, Assigned parking. Total privacy in the middle of everything you could possibly need!
“The Grove”- as Miami residents refer to it, is a trendy, artistic neighborhood on the coast of Biscayne Bay adjacent to Coral Gables. You’ll find you’re in the center of it all – just across the street from Cocowalk and steps from lively sidewalk cafés, restaurants and bars, stylish boutiques, modern art galleries and sizzling nightlife. The best part of it all: you are only minutes from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
We really enjoyed our 10 day stay in this beautiful condo at the Sonesta. The sunset every evening was amazing and the property is very well equipped. Kitchen has everything you could want or need.
Came down with a few friends for the weekend, everyone had a great time. The service provided leading up to and throughout the reservation was fantastic. Great location in coconut grove and near enough Monty's. Thanks again for all your help!!
This property is expertly managed and well maintained. From initial contact to check out, this has been an excellent experience.
Rooms are clean, location is perfect.
Location! This property is really nice looking, it is funtional and its location and views are simply amazing. We had some minor issues with the house and all the time got a quick response and solution to the normal problems that happen when staying in a house for a month. Lorelei, the property manager is really nice and understanding. Definitely would repeat and recommend
We were very impressed with the accommodations and the location. The entire stay was pleasant and without a hitch. Management was very helpful. Lots of good dining to walk to. Rented a boat one day and had a very nice time going over to Key Biscayne. Just a wonderful time. We will definitely be back.
This is the third time we've rented this fabulous apartment which probably says it all! It's full of light and space for our family, and with the added amenities of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, this apartment beats anything you'll find in another hotel, house or apartment. The owner and manager do everything possible to keep the property in top-notch condition and respond immediately to any problems or requests. Coconut Grove gets better all the time with the opening of new shops and restaurants, and it's a great place to experience what the city has to offer. Try the new restaurant across the street--Glass and Vine--very groovy and delicious, and the Peacock Garden Cafe, directly next door. Catch the sunset from the pool area on the 8th floor and indulge in excellent cocktails. This is a fantastic vacation rental property!
Coconut Grove is a a special and magical village in the heart of Miami. It is Lush with amazing landscape that is like no other place. At the same time it is a Boaters Paradise with the perfect venue for boaters and Sailors.
Walking to all shops, cafes, nightlife,parks,boating. Visit the Barnacle Historic State Park, Miami Museum of Science, Cocowalk shops,The Planetarium Nearby Fairchild Gardens, The Kampong Just to name a few!
|Cleaning||$150 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.