|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. FABULOUS Pool Views, HUGE Flatscreen Tv and Unique Decor in this 7th Floor Condo
3. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
4. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
5. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #2713 is a 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower. The master has a king sized bed. The bunk room, which is a separate room with a door, has a twin-sized trundle bed suitable for children or small adults, a television and its own bathroom entry. There's a pull out sofa bed in the living room. This unit also has a washer & dryer.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within walking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is Destin’s largest lagoon pool! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Escape to the Palms of Destin Resort for an experience that will last in your memories for a lifetime.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Silverfish in the room, dirty bedspread, dirty pot lid in the cabinet with food on it, broken tub and towel fixtures in the bathroom, the shallow end of the pool which you think would be great for children is shaded 75% of the day except for the am (9ish) so if you don't plan to rise and swim you can't sunbath while your child splashes. The front desk is a joke! We took the shuttle and called to ask for a ride because we were over our destination she stated she would look for the shuttle and I asked for a call back to let me know in case I needed to call a cab. As I write this review still no call. The pool gates don't all work, their sign is chipped like you would expect for a neglected motel. Mold in the fridge door where the water comes out and the ice lands (don't worry I cleaned this for them so it's no longer an issue) plus a few slight food finger prints on the drapes.