|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Location: beautiful 1500 square foot flat in one of san francisco's most desirable and sunny neighborhoods, the mission dolores/dolores park/castro.
The unit is within one block of dolores park, castro theater, shopping, cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from castro muni station. 10min ride to downtown san francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on 17th street @ church, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the castro and mission have to offer.
Property: attractive, victorian era building (circa 1876); clean and well maintained; respectful neighbors; located on residential street.
• two large bedrooms, queen size mattress and high thread count sateen sheets.
• working gas fireplace in back bedroom
• formal dining room, with phillipe stark ghost chairs.
• beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. Gorgeous tile floors in the bathroom.
• 13' high ceilings throughout. Crown molding throughout.
• large kitchen with stainless steel surfaces,
• gas stove, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances. Heaven if you like to cook.
• stylish modern furniture throughout the house (mitchel gold, cisco home and hickory)
• 3-d lcd television with direct tv, hbo and showtime
* garage parking for reasonably sized vehicle.
* frances restaurant two blocks down the street, as well as a host of the top 100 best restaurants in the city.
* if you're coming with children, you'll find a great children playground a block down the street. Although, dolores park (four blocks away) new playground is a must for every child visiting sf.
*professional tennis court a one block down the street.
Grew up in LA, Grad School in SF....east coast for 6 years...left before it made me bitter! ;)
The unit is within one block of Dolores Park, Castro Theater, Shopping, Cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from Castro muni station. 10min ride to downtown San Francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on 17th street @ Church, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the Castro and Mission have to offer.
4 and 5 star restaurants within walking distance.
This is the sunniest part of the city. With the famous SF fog not effecting it as much as rest of the city.
Dolores Park (known as Dolores Beach) is one block away...with movies and concerts in the park happening all the time.
The private deck is peaceful, and well appointed.
We rented this unit for three months to see if SF would be a good place to live. The apartment is everything one could hope to have in SF - quiet, spacious, beautifully furnished, has expansive outdoor space and a garage! The neighborhood is quiet, has wonderful restaurants, the best yoga studio anywhere, and is conveniently located to public transportation. Wilson is a great host - anything we needed was taken care of very quickly.
We rented this unit for 6 weeks as a base for the surgery and post-surgery follow up for our daughter-in-law. It was very comfortable and clean and worked perfectly for us. The neighborhood was quiet and safe and the locals we met were very nice and very helpful. Wilson was great to work with - he was very attentive to any requests we had and he had some great recommendations regarding the neighborhood. We had a very good experience and would give it a thumbs up for anyone looking for a rental in this part of San Francisco.
My two months stay was awesome, it exceeded my expectations (and they were pretty high.) I loved the apartment, it has one of the best locations in SF with great restaurants, supermarkets and entertainment just walking distance. Finally, Wilson is a great host. Would love to stay here again on my next visit!
The apartment was OK. Cost was higher that agreed rate as owner did not return security deposit. No explanation was given and owner has not responded to calls or email.
The apartment was simply incredible. In fact I think it is even nicer than the photos. It is in a wonderful location too. Wilson is a great host and will help you with anything that you might need and is a really nice guy. I would not hesitate to go back in a minute.
This is the most desirable part of San Francisco. Warmest neighborhood.
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.