Plan your next Alaskan adventure to 'Borielus Charm,' a 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental townhouse situated 12 minutes from downtown! This charming 1,100-square-foot unit accommodates 7 and features a red brick surrounded wood-burning fireplace, fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops, and a spacious fenced-in backyard that's fantastic for a furry friend. Whether you're in town to ski at Alyeska Resort or explore the foothills of Mt. Denali, this duplex is the perfect home base!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Couch (Not Sleeper Sofa)
Spend your days exploring the Denali State Park and your evenings recuperating around the wood-burning fireplace with your travel companions!
This charming midtown duplex features an open and spacious layout that is perfect for a family or group of friends. Kick your shoes off on the tile flooring in the front foyer and walk over to unwind on the comfortable 3-person leather couch.
A hallway connects the living room to the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with sleek granite countertops, wooden cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Open up the back door to let your furry friend get some exercise in the fenced-in backyard while you and your loved ones enjoy cocktails on the patio!
There's no better way to finish off your day than by using the wood provided in the living room to make a toasty fire for everyone in the red-brick fireplace. Laundry machines are available next to the living room in case you need to freshen up your outerwear.
When it's time for bed, retreat to one of 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms. Draw a bubble bath in the shower/tub combo if you're looking for an extra dose of relaxation before calling it a night! Additional sleeping accommodations can be found for 1 guest on the comfortable couch in the living room.
Try out some of the delicious local restaurants on the nights that you're not cooking on-site. Eddie's Sports Bar is a 2-minute walk from the townhouse and specializes in mouth-watering burgers and a top-notch Philly Cheese Steak! If you’re craving your usual favorites, there’s a Chili’s, Olive Garden and Dave & Buster’s just a few blocks away, along with a local theater and mall.
Drive 12 minutes to reach downtown Anchorage to spend an afternoon shopping around the entertainment district and watching the float planes land in the Knik Arm.
The Alaska Native Heritage Center is just over 10 miles from your doorstep. Learn about the native culture through a variety of exhibits, films, artwork, and take a tour through the traditional dwellings surrounding the center!
Skiers love the proximity of this townhouse to the Alyeska Resort. Drive 46 minutes to enjoy the 1,610 skiable acres of this gorgeous resort that receives an average of 669-inches of snow every year.
Mount McKinley is North America's tallest point at 20,310 feet and towers over the city of Anchorage. The Denali State Park is a 136-mile drive from the house and is an outdoor paradise year-round for fly fishing, hiking, biking, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, complimentary toiletries, mountain views, fenced-in backyard, patio, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ DirecTV, 1-car carport parking, 2-car driveway parking, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines with laundry detergent, and much more
- Fantastic Anchorage location - 12 minutes from the downtown area, 10 miles from the Alaska Native Heritage Center, 46 minutes from Alyeska Resort, 136 miles from the Denali State Park, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 Per Pet, Per Night (Max 2 Allowed, Dogs Only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can sleep 6 guests on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 with use of the couch in the living room
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in