A rare find!
New, luxurious, ultramodern two-story townhouse condo in the heart of downtown. Why this is the best choice for your dream stay:
Spacious: Almost 1400sq ft, high ceilings. 1 king bed + 1 queen bed on second floor both with brand new comfortable, pillow-top mattresses. Tons of closet space. 3 spa-like, full bathrooms with showers. Towels, and full-sized soap and shampoo provided.
Convenient: Don’t waste precious vacation time waiting for slow elevators in high-rise buildings when we have a private entrance that gives you direct street access. Quick street access allows for easy luggage transfer, and easy accessibility for those with children, the elderly, or limited mobility. Washer/dryer (+detergent) in suite for fresh laundry anytime, or there is a drycleaner around the corner.
Full chef’s kitchen features quartz countertop, Miele appliances, eating utensils, pots, dishware, kettle, microwave, built-in fridge and dishwasher. Rabba’s grocery store is across the street open 24/7. Coffee lovers: we provide a coffee maker and packs of coffee, or Tim Horton’s around the corner and Starbucks down the street.
Free Parking: 1 secured, parking spot under the building is included. Parking downtown will usually run you $30+/day (green P in the building charges $20/night after 6pm). Second parking is available at $30/day (24hours) you let us know ahead of time.
• High speed WIFI
• Smart TV with Netflix (living room)
• LCD TV with Netflix (master bedroom)
• Brand new Simmons pillow top mattresses
• Washer/ Dryer (+iron & ironing board)
• Business ready with desk and internet.
• Hot tub
• Entertainment Lounges
• Board Rooms
• Aerobics Studio
• Check-in: 4pm; check-out 11am. Late check out fees at $50/ hour since it affects the schedule of our cleaning staff.
• Cleaning fee includes regular cleaning of linens and overall space. Cleaning after improper use such as dragging in dog poo, clogging of toilets will cost additional $300 fee.
• No loud noise after 10 pm as building has a strict noise policy
• Remove shoes once inside the unit
• Respect the use of the home and its amenities as if it were your own
• All guests must be registered prior to stay
• No pets
• Absolutely NO smoking or any recreational drugs of any kind on premise
• Absolutely NO parties or events. This includes any “pre-drinking” gatherings.
• Lost key, fob, or garage door opener $150 each