|Space||4,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Paradise awaits you at this spectacular beachfront home! A total interior and exterior renovation was completed in early March 2014; therefore, everything is fresh and new! New flooring, kitchen cabinets, appliances, windows, bedding, furnishings, electronics, totally new bathrooms, and the list goes on and on! The renovation results are fabulous and if you are lucky enough to stay at this home located directly on the beach, then you are lucky enough!
Casa Bella has a total of eight bedrooms, five full baths and one half bath. The main living area features an open concept arrangement maximizing the space between the living, kitchen, dining and sitting areas. Should you need to work or want to go ahead and secure this home for the following years vacation, there are two separate desk areas in the sitting room overlooking the Gulf. There is also a screened porch, which covers the entire length of the home with a dining table and additional seating – perfect for enjoying the expansive views of the gulf.
In addition to the first floor screened porch, there is a sunny upstairs terrace located on the second floor extending the entire length of the home. The terrace can be accessed from two of the second floor bedrooms as well as from the hallway.
This home sits directly on the beach – you really cannot get any closer! There is absolutely nothing between you and the sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast. There are even two swings on the bottom level of the house where you can stick your toes in the sand while enjoying the ocean’s breeze or a fabulous sunset!
You will enjoy the ambiance, exquisite artwork, lighting and décor this entire magnificent home has to offer!
Casa Bella is the perfect name -- “Beautiful Home”!
• Large Bedroom w/ 2 King Size Beds.
• Bedroom w/ 2 sets of Bunk Beds and Half Bath.
• Full Bathroom.
• Large Open Living Area w/ Flat Screen TV.
• Completely Renovated Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Appliances.
• Sitting/Office Area off Kitchen facing Gulf.
• Screened Porch overlooking Gulf!
• Laundry Area with Full-Size Washer and Dryer.
• Master bedroom w/ King bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Master bedroom w/ Queen bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Guest bedroom w/ Queen Bed, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Guest bedroom w/ 2 Twin Beds, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Casa Bella was a great beach house for a group of 22 of us in September! The view to the ocean when you enter the house is really stunning. The living room and kitchen areas of the house actually seem larger in person than the photos show and I thought the furnishings were also nicer in person than they appear in the photos. Extra fridge in the bunk room, double ovens and plenty of parking were super helpful since the house sleeps so many and the screened-in porch was really wonderful when it gets a bit buggy at night! The beach is super quiet with the State Park nearby and you can never beat the incredible white sand and clear water of the 30A area.
The beach is incredible. Short walk and not crowded at all. Close to Seaside and great for riding bikes to town or down 30A. Wonderful screened in patio, although not huge, for kids to play and upstairs patio is great for watching sunset. Our beds were very comfortable and the house was accomodating for a group our size (4 familes with children).
My only issue with the house was it isn't perfect for small kids as far as you can hear a lot of what is going on in the house due to floorplan. Also, 2 of the bedrooms (bunk room and green 2 bed) are at the front of the house (garage conversions) close to living area. The only shower access for those bedrooms was the shower in the bathroom right next to the living area/kitchen. Obviously, those rooms were the least desired. Also, the only bathtub I could find to bathe yourself or children was on the 2nd level hall bath.
Other than those few minor things, the house was great and location superb!
Wonderful house, well kept, great for large families. Went for Thanksgiving holiday, best time ever.
Perfect place for a reunion of college friends. Right on the beach, with great porches for seeing sunrise and sunset. Large, well-appointed and comfortable common area is unbeatable for group meals, ballgame viewing and just hanging out. This was our 10th annual reunion, and we've tried lots of places, but this is the one we'll come back to.
Casa Bella was the best vacation house ever! It has PLENTY of room for multiple families. The beach was amazingly beautiful and not crowded at all! The views from the house were spectacular! We absolutely loved Casa Bella and I can not wait to book our next trip!