About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Paradise awaits you at this spectacular beachfront home! A total interior and exterior renovation was completed in early March 2014; therefore, everything is fresh and new! New flooring, kitchen cabinets, appliances, windows, bedding, furnishings, electronics, totally new bathrooms, and the list goes on and on! The renovation results are fabulous and if you are lucky enough to stay at this home located directly on the beach, then you are lucky enough!
Casa Bella has a total of eight bedrooms, five full baths and one half bath. The main living area features an open concept arrangement maximizing the space between the living, kitchen, dining and sitting areas. Should you need to work or want to go ahead and secure this home for the following years vacation, there are two separate desk areas in the sitting room overlooking the Gulf. There is also a screened porch, which covers the entire length of the home with a dining table and additional seating – perfect for enjoying the expansive views of the gulf.
In addition to the first floor screened porch, there is a sunny upstairs terrace located on the second floor extending the entire length of the home. The terrace can be accessed from two of the second floor bedrooms as well as from the hallway.
This home sits directly on the beach – you really cannot get any closer! There is absolutely nothing between you and the sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast. There are even two swings on the bottom level of the house where you can stick your toes in the sand while enjoying the ocean’s breeze or a fabulous sunset!
You will enjoy the ambiance, exquisite artwork, lighting and décor this entire magnificent home has to offer!
Casa Bella is the perfect name -- “Beautiful Home”!
• Large Bedroom w/ 2 King Size Beds.
• Bedroom w/ 2 sets of Bunk Beds and Half Bath.
• Full Bathroom.
• Large Open Living Area w/ Flat Screen TV.
• Completely Renovated Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Appliances.
• Sitting/Office Area off Kitchen facing Gulf.
• Screened Porch overlooking Gulf!
• Laundry Area with Full-Size Washer and Dryer.
• Master bedroom w/ King bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Master bedroom w/ Queen bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Guest bedroom w/ Queen Bed, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Guest bedroom w/ 2 Twin Beds, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
* DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great updates space, lots of room
Our group was so happy with this home for our trip. 11 adults and three kids had plenty of room to spread out as well as all hang out in the downstairs living/dining space. The Beach access and view can't be beat!
Thank you for your review! You are correct, the view and beach access are the BEST!!
Truly enjoyed our stay at Casa Bella! Great use of space, clean, and overall house is fantastic.
Few items that could be improved:
1. Very Poor water pressure in showers when more than one shower is on and/or washing machine. In a house this size that can hold many occupants, this needs to be improved.
2. The windows from 3rd floor bedrooms that look down on the 2nd floor masters is not ideal. You can hear everything happening in either room and rooms are illuminated at night if one room has light on.
Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Great view and access to the beach.
We loved having great access to the beach. Great view. We think it was overpriced for a 6 day stay. Upon arrival the house was not cleaned very well. Your cleaning crew didn't even check under the reclining sofa's in the living room. The kitchen has very limited utensils, and kitchen pans, the water pressure was terrible, the downstairs bath sink didn't drain.
Thank you for your review. The drain was an easy fix. We have reported water pressure issue to the utility provider.
Great location and the first two floors of the house are wonderful. The third floor is not ideal at all! There are two bedrooms with a double bed in each room. There are no ceiling fans, no mirrors, no bathroom and no exterior windows. Basically, an attic made into two bedrooms. May be ok for children, but not for a group of grown women. The one room is very hot with no ventilation and the other has the air conditioning vent blowing directly onto the head of the person in that bed. Owners need to at least add ceiling fan and mirrors.
Thank you for your review. I'll pass along your comments to the homeowner.
Beautiful location right on the beach. Amazing views of the ocean and sunsets
large clean house for multiple families
Thank you for your review. I'm glad it met the needs of your group.
We had a great stay at Casa Bella, the house was nice and clean, comfortable and had a great layout for a big family, the beach was beautiful and far enough away from the crowds for a quiet vacation. A short drive to restaurants and Sea Side was a plus.
Happy you had a great stay! Thank you for your review.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.