|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
12th FLOOR BRIGHTON UNIT FEATURED ON HGTV's 'HOUSE HUNTERS'.
Book your vacation and stay in this amazing, ocean front, 3 bedroom unit now! We have replaced all the main living flooring with beautiful tile. In addition it has high quality, stainless steal Maytag kitchen appliances!!! Your family will enjoy the over-sized, side-by-side refrigerator, convection oven/microwave, and ultra-quiet dishwasher. And if that weren't enough, we've also replace the washer/dryer with deluxe Whirlpool Cabrios with steam clean technology.
Reserve now with the hassle-free "Pay Now" feature. You will be able to book immediately with any bank account or credit card. This feature is safe, fast, and FREE for you. We no longer have to wait for a check to arrive and you will instantly have your vacation reserved. If you have questions prior to booking, click the "send email" box on the right next to our owner picture.
This fantastic condo has the distinction of being featured on the popular HGTV program, “House Hunters”! The show was taped in summer/fall 2013 and aired in spring 2014. During that time we renovated this property from top to bottom! Each year we continue to update and modernize our condo. Your family and friends can enjoy all new flooring, appliances, furniture, paint and décor. It is always fresh, clean, comfortable and stylish.
HGTV loved what we did so much that they came back! They filmed the follow-up, “House Hunters: Where Are They Now?” in April 2014. It highlights all of the “before” and “after” work we’ve done on the place! Both shows aired repeatedly on HGTV.
Some of the many upgrades to this ocean front unit are:
• Luxury Hotel Collection bedding (down and down alternative pillows, 400TC 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, comforters and coverlets) in every guest suite.
• Fresh and modern décor offering family comfort combined with chic elegance.
• Free super high-speed Wi-Fi (this is not your average hotel Wi-Fi).
• Free Netflix in the living area and all guest suites.
• 50” Samsung Smart TV in the living area. Each guest suite is also equipped with a Samsung Smart TV.
• TiVo DVD player in the living area.
• 3 balconies and balcony access from every guest suite.
• Beach Umbrella and 2 Chairs rented for summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Your family will be right at home in this extremely spacious unit that boasts over 2,400+sq ft. of living space with the look and feel of a luxury resort. Upon your arrival, it will be fully stocked with all the conveniences of home and a lot of things that make it better than home. That's what vacation is all about! The VRBO pictures have been (and will continue to be) updated as renovations are completed. The layout of this incredible unit won't change during our renovations.
The unit includes:
3 Guest Suites:
• The Palmetto Suite- Considered the master with a king bed, this suite has an ocean front view and access to the main balcony with 2 Brown Jordan lounge chairs in which to relax. There is an armoire and double dresser for ample space to unpack as well as a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV. There is an en-suite bath with double vanity and upscale lighting. Separated from that is the jetted tub and stand shower.
• The Royal Palm Suite- Beautifully situated with ocean front views and main balcony access, this suite has a queen bed and Samsung Smart TV. The oversized, en-suite Hollywood bathroom has a double vanity and separate shower/bath area.
• The Queen Palm Suite- Private and secluded, this suite has 2 queen beds and a private balcony with lake and plantation views. There is a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV for entertainment in this vast suite. There is an armoire and a closet in the vanity area. The en-suite bath has a double vanity and is separated from the bath and shower area.
The unit has an open floor plan which lends itself to family entertaining and vacation fun! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open and spacious.
• Living Room: Equipped with the latest TV technology, this comfortable room has a stunning ocean front view through the 3-panel sliding door to the main balcony. The décor is a combination of West Elm and Crate and Barrel that adds updated style for your enjoyment.
• Dining Room: This area is open to the living room and kitchen for ease and convenience. The Crate and Barrel table and light fixture are cool, modern and easy to care for. There is a dining room balcony with amazing lake and plantation views and additional seating for al-fresco dining.
• Kitchen: The granite counter tops and new (2016) Maytag stainless appliances are complimentary to the entire open-concept living area. The bar counter with fresh, contemporary stools adds seating and style. Dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware and utensils are high-quality and plentiful. Small appliances include a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, 4-slice stainless steel Cuisinart toaster, Cuisinart blender/food processor, and a crock pot. Dishwasher detergent pods and liquid dish soap are provided.
• Utility Room: Located near the kitchen there is an over-sized, new (2016) Whirlpool Cabrio washer and steam technology dryer for your convenience. Laundry detergent pods will be provided for your stay.
• 3 Balconies: All balconies are furnished with modern and stylish seating and pillows that compliment and harmonize the over-all décor of the unit. The largest balcony is ocean-front and accessed from the living room, Master bedroom and Royal Palm Suite. An opposing balcony is off the dining room with stunning plantation and lake views. This balcony is shady in the morning and has sunset views in the evening. The private third balcony is off the Queen Palm Suite and also has wonderful sunset views.
• The Brighton Pool: Located on the south side of the building, the pool is beautifully landscaped and equipped with lounge chairs. There is plenty of sunshine but also shaded areas and tables.
• The Brighton Whirlpool: Located in the pool area, the hot tub/ whirlpool is heated with plenty of space. It is slightly secluded and beautifully landscaped.
• The Beach: A vacation to Myrtle Beach isn’t complete without days at the beach. The Grand Strand is grand and to further enjoy it, an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs will be rented and waiting for you to use from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
• The Sport and Health Club: Located near the entrance of Kingston Plantation, the 50,000 sq. ft. complex offers a variety of classes as well as racquetball courts, tennis courts, indoor pool, cardio and weight training equipment and a sauna and lockers. There is a daily fee.
• Due to new restrictions, people renting directly through owners do not have access to the Splash waterpark.
My husband Rick and I purchased in The Brighton Tower in summer 2013 and moved into the unit in October 2013. We completed the renovations while making it our primary residence. Rick is a pilot and I am a retired flight attendant. We have enjoyed the benefits of being in the airline industry for over 20 years which include extensive world travel and staying in every type of accommodations imaginable. We like to think we are uniquely qualified to ensure your vacation in our beach front condominium is top notch. While we love living in Myrtle Beach for the majority of the year, we are delighted to be able to share our place during the high season. We hope the memories you make during your vacation last a lifetime.
Ann Trulley purchased this condo in 2013
We enjoyed our stay! The condo was very spacious, clean and had everything we needed to make are stay great!
Very well kept condo with a beautiful ocean front view. The condo is located in a very nice part of myrtle beach with a lot of options for eating and entertainment. My two friends and I stayed here while we were at a conference and would stay again in the future. We highly recommend this location for your beach trip!
So nice to stay in a condo so beautiful. We have stayed here for two years and hope to continue for many years to come. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
This is our second year at this beautiful condo and we really enjoyed our stay. The owners are great to work with and readily available to answer questions and to address any problems. This condo is beautifully decorated and it has modern appliances. The beds are comfortable and the linens are amazing. The owners provide guests with an umbrella and 2 chairs which is so nice and thoughtful. There is also a nice gift bag there upon arrival which is a nice touch. My family loves this condo and we hope to rerun next year. Thanks for allowing us to stay at your beautiful condo.
The Myers Family
We have staed in other similar units in the Brighton and this is by far the nicest. There is ample space for 8. Each bathroom offers several hooks to dry swimwear. The kitchen offers every amenity, which makes it easy to cook and entertain. We had other members of our family who stayed down the hall (we rented 3 units on the 12th floor) join us for dinner and cards, and never felt crowded. The ocean view is spectacular, and we loved the balcony furniture with throw pollows for extra comfort. We did have to wash towels at night and get out a broom a couple of times, but we did not miss the maid service at all, as it was much more laid back to keep our own schedule and take care of ourselves. We hope to continue to return to this same unit year after year in the upcoming years. We appreciate the thoughtfulness of the owners who seemed to anticipate our every need. The condo is beautiful, and offers a comfort level of a home away from home. This is the first time we rented using VRBO and thought we would miss the maid service, however, as I stated above we wended three units, when the maid service arrived at the other units, there first words were: What would you like me to do. Most of the time they just left towels and left, so we really never miss the maid service at all.
Wow, what a great place! We enjoyed staying at 1209 Brighton SO much. It was such a great layout with beautiful decor and thoughtful touches throughout! We were also blown away by how well stocked the kitchen was... the best we have experienced in our 6 years of beach vacationing! Even our kids couldn't stop raving about how well decorated it was! (They especially liked all the matching turquoise touches throughout). Thank you so much for opening your home to us, we would definitely like to visit again!
Brighton Tower at Kingston Plantation is located close to Arcadian Shores Gold Club, The Dunes Golf and Beach Club, Barefoot Landing, House of Blues, Colonial Mall, New Cinemas, the Tanger Outlet Mall, Broadway at the Beach, Carolina Opry, restaurant row, and many other areas of interest. It is also convenient to grocery and sundry shopping.
|Departure Cleaning||$140 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Memorial Day through Labor Day are weekly rental only, Sat.-Sat.
Spring and Fall rentals are a 3 day minimum.
Holiday rates may differ from published price.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Please contact me for final quote.