About the property
- Condo2486 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
12th FLOOR BRIGHTON UNIT FEATURED ON HGTV's 'HOUSE HUNTERS'.
Always fresh, clean, and updated!
Book your vacation and stay in this amazing, ocean front, 3 bedroom unit now! For the 2018 season we have some exciting updates! The best is the new 65" Samsung Smart TV in the living room. Of course, it still features the TiVo DVR system and Netflix...we just thought it needed to be larger! Additionally, we have refreshed the foyer and main hall to a more neutral, sophisticated color pallet. We've added some art and modern seating for a more cohesive look that we're sure you'll love. Finally, we have installed new lighting in the 2 guest bathrooms to match that in the master. No more florescent lights above the vanities!
Reserve now with the hassle-free "Pay Now" feature. You will be able to book with any bank account or credit card. This feature is safe, fast, and FREE for you. We no longer have to wait for a check to arrive to have your vacation reserved. If you have questions prior to booking, click the "contact owner" box on the right.
This fantastic condo has the distinction of being featured on the popular HGTV program, “House Hunters”! The show was taped in summer/fall 2013 and aired in spring 2014. During that time we renovated this property from top to bottom! HGTV loved what we did so much that they came back! They filmed the follow-up, “House Hunters: Where Are They Now?” in April 2014. It highlights all of the “before” and “after” work we’ve done on the place! Both shows aired repeatedly on HGTV.
Each year we continue to update and modernize our condo. Your family and friends can enjoy all new flooring, appliances, furniture, paint and décor. It is always fresh, clean, comfortable and stylish.
Some of the many upgrades to this ocean front unit are:
• Luxury Hotel Collection bedding (down and down alternative pillows, 400TC 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, comforters and coverlets) in every guest suite.
• Fresh and modern décor offering family comfort combined with chic elegance.
• Free super high-speed Wi-Fi (this is not your average hotel Wi-Fi).
• Free Netflix in the living area and all guest suites.
• 65” Samsung Smart TV in the living area. Each guest suite is also equipped with a Samsung Smart TV.
• TiVo DVD player in the living area.
• 3 balconies and balcony access from every guest suite.
• Beach Umbrella and 2 Chairs rented for summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Your family will be right at home in this extremely spacious unit that boasts over 2,400+sq ft. of living space with the look and feel of a luxury resort. Upon your arrival, it will be fully stocked with all the conveniences of home and a lot of things that make it better than home. That's what vacation is all about! The VRBO pictures have been (and will continue to be) updated whenever new decor is added. The layout of this incredible unit won't change...it's perfect just like it is.
The unit includes:
3 Guest Suites:
• The Palmetto Suite- Considered the master with a king bed, this suite has an ocean front view and access to the main balcony with 2 Brown Jordan lounge chairs in which to relax. There is an armoire and double dresser for ample space to unpack as well as a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV. There is an en-suite bath with double vanity and upscale lighting. Separated from that is the jetted tub and stand shower.
• The Royal Palm Suite- Beautifully situated with ocean front views and main balcony access, this suite has a queen bed and Samsung Smart TV. The oversized, en-suite Hollywood bathroom has a double vanity and separate shower/bath area.
• The Queen Palm Suite- Private and secluded, this suite has 2 queen beds and a private balcony with lake and plantation views. There is a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV for entertainment in this vast suite. There is an armoire and a closet in the vanity area. The en-suite bath has a double vanity and is separated from the bath and shower area.
The unit has an open floor plan which lends itself to family entertaining and vacation fun! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open and spacious.
• Living Room: Equipped with the latest TV technology, this comfortable room has a stunning ocean front view through the 3-panel sliding door to the main balcony. The décor is a combination of West Elm and Crate and Barrel that adds updated style for your enjoyment.
• Dining Room: This area is open to the living room and kitchen for ease and convenience. The Crate and Barrel table and light fixture are cool, modern and easy to care for. There is a dining room balcony with amazing lake and plantation views and additional seating for al-fresco dining.
• Kitchen: The granite counter tops and new (2016) Maytag stainless appliances are complimentary to the entire open-concept living area. The bar counter with fresh, contemporary stools adds seating and style. Dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware and utensils are high-quality and plentiful. Small appliances include a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, 4-slice stainless steel Cuisinart toaster, Cuisinart blender/food processor, and a crock pot. Dishwasher detergent pods and liquid dish soap are provided.
• Utility Room: Located near the kitchen there is an over-sized, new (2016) Whirlpool Cabrio washer and steam technology dryer for your convenience. Laundry detergent pods will be provided for your stay.
• 3 Balconies: All balconies are furnished with modern and stylish seating and pillows that compliment and harmonize the over-all décor of the unit. The largest balcony is ocean-front and accessed from the living room, Master bedroom and Royal Palm Suite. An opposing balcony is off the dining room with stunning plantation and lake views. This balcony is shady in the morning and has sunset views in the evening. The private third balcony is off the Queen Palm Suite and also has wonderful sunset views.
• The Brighton Pool: Located on the south side of the building, the pool is beautifully landscaped and equipped with lounge chairs. There is plenty of sunshine but also shaded areas and tables.
• The Brighton Whirlpool: Located in the pool area, the hot tub/ whirlpool is heated with plenty of space. It is slightly secluded and beautifully landscaped.
• The Beach: A vacation to Myrtle Beach isn’t complete without days at the beach. The Grand Strand is grand and to further enjoy it, an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs will be rented and waiting for you to use from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
• The Sport and Health Club: All new in 2017! Located near the entrance of Kingston Plantation, the 50,000 sq. ft. complex offers a variety of classes as well as tennis courts, indoor pool, cardio and weight training equipment and a sauna and lockers. There is a new spa adjacent to the gym as well. There is a daily fee.
• Due to new restrictions, people renting directly through owners do not have access to the Splash waterpark.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Ann Trulley
My husband Rick and I purchased in The Brighton Tower in summer 2013 and moved into the unit in October 2013. We completed the renovations while making it our primary residence. Rick is a pilot and I am a retired flight attendant. We have enjoyed the benefits of being in the airline industry for over 20 years which include extensive world travel and staying in every type of accommodations imaginable. We like to think we are uniquely qualified to ensure your vacation in our beach front condominium is top notch. While we love living in Myrtle Beach for the majority of the year, we are delighted to be able to share our place during the high season. We hope the memories you make during your vacation last a lifetime.
Ann Trulley purchased this Condo in 2013
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Everything about this condo was top notch. Very spacious, spa like bathrooms, plenty of room and privacy for the 7 of us. Kitchen was very well stocked. Beautiful views from the balconies. I would definitely stay here again.
Thank you, Faith. I really appreciate your feedback and that you took such good care of our home.
Great spring break getaway!
We had a great stay at this condo for spring break! The view of the ocean is amazing and we also had great views at night of the sunset. The rooms are all so spacious and very clean upon arrival. The beds were so comfy and our kids loved winding down at night watching their favorite shows on netflix! We enjoyed the easy beach access and jumping in the waves :)
Ann made everything about booking this trip easy, answered all questions promptly and we had no issues. Thanks again for sharing your condo with us!
You are most welcome, Megan. I'm so happy your family enjoyed everything so much. We can't wait to have you back.
Wonderful Return Visit!
We are so glad we had the opportunity to return this year! Unfortunately, the weather was not as warm as we would have liked, but that gave us greater opportunity to enjoy some of the wonderful changes you made in the condo, especially the 65” TV!! We feel like we are at home when we are there; from the very comfortable beds and quiet surroundings to the well-equipped kitchen! The sunrise views are spectacular and the location is extremely convenient to restaurants, shopping, and, of course, the beautiful beach!
Thank you for your attention to detail and your quick response time to any questions we may have had. We look forward to returning again!!
Bill & Kim
Thanks Bill and Kim! It's always a pleasure having return "regulars" like you. I'm glad you love this years updates and that you found everything you needed to enjoy days inside since Mother Nature wasn't as welcoming.
Stylish surroundings on the Grand Strand
Our family thoroughly enjoyed all the amenities of this Brighton Tower Condo. The cleanliness and attention to detail were only surpassed by the style and easy elegance of the decor! Ann and Rick provided an amazing setting for our ocean-front get-away.
Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed everything about our place. We can't wait to have you back.
Great Floorplan with Wonderful Views
Fully equipped kitchen for those who love to cook. Nice recliner feels like home, two of them would be even better. Great TV's in every bedroom with complete WiFi coverage. Comfortable beds and linens. Location is very convenient to stores, shopping and restaurants. Beach chairs provided with umbrella is most welcomed. The owners are very kind and caring folks. Worthy of a return visit for sure.
Best condo we have ever rented in Myrtle Beach area
1209 Brighton is everything you could want and more. It was immacutely clean, beautifully decorated and extremely spacious. All of the appliances are too notch as well as the items and equipment in kitchen. I love to cook and every gadget imaginable is there for your use. Ann always responded quickly to any questions we had and the views were breathtaking from any window or balcony in the unit. The nice extra touch too was the pre arranged use of 2 beach chairs and umbrella set up for you everyday during your stay. We are not big tv watchers but when we wanted to watch you had access in not only the great room but each bedroom to both cable and Netflix. Thank you Ann and Rick for a wonderful family vacation. The Strohmeyer Family, Ohio
The Strohmeyer family is most welcome! We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed the condo, inside and out! Let us know when you're ready for your next vacation.
Brighton Tower at Kingston Plantation is located close to Arcadian Shores Gold Club, The Dunes Golf and Beach Club, Barefoot Landing, House of Blues, Colonial Mall, New Cinemas, the Tanger Outlet Mall, Broadway at the Beach, Carolina Opry, restaurant row, and many other areas of interest. It is also convenient to grocery and sundry shopping.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Memorial Day through Labor Day are weekly rental only, Sat.-Sat. Spring and Fall rentals are a 3 day minimum. Holiday rates may differ from published price. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.