|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Whether you're looking for a furnished property while remodeling your home, or planning a long vacation in Southern California, this home is sure to please! Stunning inside and out it is decorated in classic red white and blue, with a private yard and spacious accommodations. This property is available only for reservations of 31 days or more, and its location and amenities make it perfect for a long stay.
You will feel right at home in this open and inviting living space! Everything is brand new, comfortable, and convenient, including:
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beautiful backyard. Roll up blinds add extra privacy while glass doors connect to the back patio.
- Beautiful vaulted wood ceilings.
- Gas fireplace for cozy nights around the hearth.
- Comfortable seating and flat screen TV with cable for movie nights or catching your favorite shows.
- iPod docking station so you can fill the air with your favorite vacation tunes.
- Open floor plan keeping everyone connected.
Kitchen & Dining:
Not only are the kitchen and dining areas of this home beautifully decorated with white cabinets and enchanting tile, they are also completely and thoroughly stocked with everything you will need for cooking on vacation! Enjoy for your convenience:
- Full kitchen, including coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and other essential appliances.
- Pots, pans, flatware, stemware, and everything else you need to prepare and serve excellent meals.
- A starter supply of paper towels and cleaning supplies.
- Kitchen bar with bar stool seating for three.
- Dining area next door to the kitchen seats 6 or more beside beautiful bay window with padded window seat.
- A booster style high chair is provided (not a full size highchair).
This home has three comfortable, peaceful bedrooms, each with their own unique décor, each perfect for a good night’s sleep on your next vacation.
The master bedroom features:
- King size bed
- Flat screen TV with cable.
- Plenty of closet space
There are two queen bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs queen bedroom features:
- Queen bed.
- A wardrobe
- A desk and chair.
The downstairs queen bedroom features:
- Queen bed.
- Ceiling fan
- Vaulted wood ceiling
- View out onto the beautiful homes of the Newport Heights community.
We also provide a "pack-n-play" style crib, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
This home features two beautiful and creatively decorated bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.
The upstairs bathroom features:
- Elegant floral patterned walls
- Spacious glass shower
The downstairs bathroom features:
- A lovely blue and white flower motif throughout.
- Spacious glass shower.
This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
When it comes to entertaining outdoors and enjoying the fresh air, this home has it all! During your stay you will able to relax in a beautiful private backyard, home to several graceful trees, and decorated with enchanting strings of lights. Take advantage of the:
- Patio with comfortable outdoor seating.
- Outdoor dining table with seating for 6.
- Built in shade of two umbrellas.
- Grill with convenient outdoor countertop.
- Two lounge chairs for laying back and enjoying the sun.
- Trellis covered with climbing vines – why not take a family photo here!
During your stay you will also have two garage parking spots, as well as plenty of street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
Please note: This home is available for monthly rentals only.
1. A Monthly rental that is TOT exempt is 31 nights.
2. Mandatory deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required for a rental that is more than 3 months otherwise the deposit is 15% of the monthly total.
3. Mandatory mid-stay cleaning at all properties that are rented out for 4 weeks or more.
4. For your protection, all 1 month rentals require a damage deposit waiver of $5,000 from CSA. We charge $75 for this.
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
We could tell immediately that this unique, beautiful home would be a great spot for a vacation! This home has been beautifully furnished and decorated, and designed with amazing care - just beautiful!
The backyard and patio area are definitely one of our favorite parts of this house. We love the strings of lights that give the backyard such a festive atmosphere, great for grilling in the evening and making memories! We also love those floor to ceiling windows in the living room - wow!
This was my second time to stay in this homey, but beautiful, cozy home. The downstairs bed is like heaven. I slept great every night. This home came equipped with everything you need to make it feel like home away from home. One of my favorite spots was outside where I could lounge in the sun, and although there are neighbors, it still maintains a privacy along with a beautiful view. I would highly recommend staying here. We went to places like Balboa Island, Corona deal Mar, even San Diego...all within driving distance. And if you venture over to Balboa Island, you have to try the Balboa Bars - amazing!!
My husband and I stayed at this house for a much needed vacation and a change of scenery. Did I like it... um, yes! Here are just a few of my favorite things:
- Design of the house - a little bit of rustic cottage, a little bit of cabin retreat and a whole lot of beachy!
- The breeze that filled the house whenever we opened the windows and doors onto the backyard. So refreshing! It was nice to just sit outside and drink in the air.
- The DVD and Blu-ray collection. This wasn't listed in the description of the house, so it was a nice surprise to suddenly have a selection of movies to choose from.
- The kitchen had... EVERYTHING and more. I knew there would be dishes, pots and pans, but I also found sugar, flour, many different cooking oils, and bendy straws. Bendy straws! I LOVE bendy straws!
- Very close to the Newport Bay. On my to-do list was to try stand up paddleboarding with the Pirate Coast Paddle company... that didn't happen, but my husband and I did walk along the back bay trail loop, which was beautiful. Next time, I'm sure we'll make it out on the water.
- Also an easy drive to other locations, such as Fashion Island. We visited Fashion island and ate at both True Food Kitchen and Flemings. Both highly recommended.
Overall, this home has a lot to recommend itself and I am glad that we got to stay. Can't wait to go back and visit Pirate Coast SUP!
Of course, it's no surprise that any place in Newport Beach should be absolutely lovely, but still this home was exceptional. So many small details made it such a charming and enjoyable place. I love the entryway with the roses on either side of the walkway - you can smell them as you walk up to the door - and then I also loved loved loved the backyard with the string lights and well-landscaped plants. It was like a little island of paradise... also surrounded by paradise. The other houses in the neighborhood as well as the surrounding area are really beautiful without seeming pretentious.
As other reviewers I think have mentioned there is a little park just down the street, and if you keep walking beyond the park you can follow Riverside Ave down to C'est Si Bon bakery and other restaurants and cafes. So nice! Starbucks, the post office, and a lot of other things are all within half a mile.
I would definitely stay again, and bring more guests along!
And thanks to Beachside for helping with my very last minute reservation :)
My husband and I pulled into the driveway of a Newport Beachside Rental home, excited to visit with our son and daughter-in-law, but not knowing what we would find. We met them at the door, anticipating and hoping for a lovely setting. The layout and decor inside was attractive and pleasant. Every room was a photo opp, which was perfect as we planned to take some anniversary photos while we were there. Open doors to the inviting back yard summoned all of us to enjoy the Newport cool evening. We took pictures under the garden arch, posed on the patio furniture, and even used the greenery as a backdrop! This spacious and charming Newport home has given us memorable photos of a memorable time together. Thank you, Beachside!
Most rentals in the Newport area have two things in common: tons of tourist traffic and no parking. This is not the case for this beautiful home! My family and I loved how quiet the neighborhood was! It was also easy to get in and out of the neighborhood to go to dinner or shopping. The backyard offered the perfect play space for my son and spot for us to unwind with wine and dinner off the BBQ. My son also enjoyed the park that is down the street. My husband and I love to cook, so the fully stocked kitchen met all of our needs. The décor is impeccable, love the vintage Newport style! The bedrooms are so luxurious and comfortable. We really enjoyed how close we were to fun restaurants on 17th st. and PCH, the coffee at Kean and brunch at Haute Cakes are not to be missed! We will be back!!
Not only is this home cozy, but it's beautiful, spacious, and in the perfect location! The kitchen is great for cooking, laundry is handy, and rooms are gorgeous, the vaulted ceilings are stunning, there's a large yard- hard to come by in Orange County! It's close to PCH, the peninsula, 17th street... Couldn't ask for a more central location. We will be returning again and again!
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood in the upscale Newport Heights area of Newport Beach. The streets surrounding this home are flat, and the homes are beautiful. You may want to take a stroll just to see the other houses!
Staying in Newport Heights you will be minutes from Newport Beach, as well as from Newport Bay, both great places to enjoy watersports and explore nature. You will also be less than half a mile from Starbucks, a US Post Office, and other convenient stores and businesses. Surfing, whale watching, shopping at Fashion Island, and fun for kids and the Balboa fun zone are all nearby.