3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with fireplace, gourmet kitchen , and Jacuzzi tub
About Ladd Properties
I am a designer and builder of upscale homes. I enjoy traveling to and staying a variety of places. I can appreciate a open air cabana by the beach or a luxury hotel downtown. I try to incorporate hotel luxury into every home I design
Ladd Properties purchased this House in 2017
Why Ladd Properties chose Chattanooga
This property allows plenty of space for quiet family time together and yet is so close to downtown Chattanooga.
What makes this House unique
The home is spacious and luxurious offering almost every amenity someone could want in a home. It is an ideal space for a family get together.. It is a great place to relax, and recharge, yet is very close to North Chattanooga restaurants and downtown attractions.. Lower level apartment can be added to the reservation for an additional rate. Apartment is approximately 700 sqft and includes a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and laundry. It has a separate exterior entrance but can be accessed through an interior connecting stairwell.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Events are permissible in some cases with approval
No Smoking on the property. $150 cleaning fee
Some pets are allowed with prior approval pet fee
Pack n Play and high chair provided
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:15 (sleeps up to 15 adults)
All guests must be listed before check in. Unregistered guests may result in double the original fee or cancellation of the reservation with no refund
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Ironman Chattanooga House Rental
Here are the list of issues that we encountered during our stay:
1. The house is dirty. The floors are only swept, but not mopped. I wiped the kitchen floor with wet paper towel and it turned black!
2. Smelly fish odor from the fridge left side. It was disgusting smell. Bleach the shelves!!!
3. The 2 small area rugs by the entrance were full of hair, maybe per hair, but clearly never vacuumed.
4. Dirty grill that has not been cleaned, which we had to clean to grill to use it.
5. The shower curtains are dirty and need to be changed.
6. Garbage was not emptied upon arrival.
7. Dirty silverware, specially the knives which had food stain on at least 7 of them.
It’s a beautiful house, but was in good condition to be rented. Very disappointed!!!
Bride and Bride Tribe
Perfect place to stay for our bunch of family and friends, although we only had 10 the house could sleep several more. The kitchen was fully stocked with anything needed. The entire place was clean and comfy, I would definitely recommend staying here.
First of all this review is in no way a reflection of Julia the property manager. When we arrived we booked the place for 9 people and found only 7 set up beds. 2 of the beds are in a room with no circulation. Also all towels and sheets are white and if you get them dirty the owner will charge you extra for them. If you plan to stay here I suggest bringing your own. We dealt with the situation and went about our day. While out one of the people staying with me said that there was a young lady waiting on the porch to get in. Through miscommunication she was let into the home. When I arrived I didnt recognize or know the lady but she said she knew the owner and would be staying in one of the beds. I then tried calling the owner to figure out what was going on several times and got no response back from him. Come to find out this lady has been an ongoing issues for the property and had dropped in on guests the evening before. So that may turn in to an issue for others as well. The parking situation is ridiculous. There is barely room for 2 vehicles let alone 4. Saturday night the owner decided to threaten to kick us out of the property because of how the vehicles were parked. I've booked many places before and this has been by far the absolute worst experience I've ever had.
Nicely priced and plenty of space.
Great stay. Clean, new, made it nice for our family getaway. Thank you.
The house is great! It is large, attractive inside, and comfortable for a large group. It has a fully stocked kitchen and lots of great amenities. The neighborhood is convenient to downtown, but is definitely a neighborhood in progress. However, we had some issues which weaken our review:
1) We booked the house more than 3 months ahead of our stay; then the evening before we were to arrive I was notified that an error had been made and we could not have the house for our first contracted night. We were offered an extended stay but that was not possible to arrange at such a late date. The owner did not respond to my messages/calls until the next morning when we had planned to already be on the road. He did find us another site to stay for our first night but it was a pain to move in, move out, and move back in again.
2)We were told there would be 3 parking spaces, but when we arrived construction workers were in the 3rd spot so we had to park behind each other and move cars around.
3) construction on the building next door was extremely loud even at 6:30 on Saturday evening, making it impossible to enjoy the lovely back deck.
4) The 3 bathrooms contained a total of 2 partial rolls of toilet tissue. We called the property manager and she said she would bring some the next morning, but she didn’t. We had to go out and buy our own toilet tissue.
5) We had very few towels and no kitchen towels so we prepared to wash what towels we had. We found that the washer had a wet comforter in it and the dryer was full of wet towels. We finished the laundry.
6) Someone very near continued to burn paper and cardboard making it very unpleasant to be outside.
The house is located in North Chattanooga and is close to Chattanooga's North Shore and downtown attractions.