Travel back in time as you stay at this historic 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Chattanooga. Originally built in 1884, this home pairs traditional architecture and antique decor with modern updates to make you feel right at home. Whether you're visiting with friends or family, to hike Lookout Mountain or to tour the downtown Riverwalk, this home provides an ideal location secluded amongst the Magnolia trees. Make this your Tennessee tradition to return to year after year!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed, Twin Bed
Original 1800's architecture frames the 2,200 square feet of living space that you'll soon call home. Wind down with a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, dive into a good book from the library, or rest easy on the Adirondack chairs on the wraparound porch, where you'll have views of Lookout Mountain nearby.
Head to the kitchen to find the classic southern chef in you. This space is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counter space on the island to ensure that homemade meals can be cooked with ease. Bring the family and the feast over to the 6-person table to enjoy good food with great company.
Bring a bottle of wine outside to the patio to enjoy an easy evening in the warm summer air. With Lookout Mountain as your backdrop and lush gardens surrounding the home, you'll feel like you're in a Tennessee fairytale as the sun sets over the town.
Retreat inside for peaceful slumbers before another busy day in Chattanooga. Each bedroom is equipped with a plush king bed, with additional sleeping found on a twin bed and pullout bed in the living room.
This home sits at the foot of Lookout Mountain, so take the drive, the hike, or the Incline Railway up to the top to see all that this natural wonder has instore for you. Trek through Rock City, admire the 'Seven States' views, and tour Ruby Falls - America's deepest cave and largest underground waterfall accessible to the public!
Just a 10-minute drive down the road will take you to the heart of Chattanooga. This city is filled with plenty of things to do - from the 13-mile riverwalk to the busy Bluffview Art District, and more! Start your day with a tour of the University of Tennessee campus before spending time at the Chattanooga Zoo and picnicking at Coolidge Park!
If you don't want to miss out on any of the local fun, hop on a guided tour to experience the hidden gems and historical points of the area. Chattanooga features double-decker bus tours, Duck Tours down the river, and even a spooky Ghost tour in the evenings!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig, French press, coffeepot, complimentary coffee and tea, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, decorative fireplaces, central air and heating, in-unit laundry machines, a large wraparound porch, patio seating, parking for 6 cars in the driveway, and much more!
- Beautiful Chattanooga location - sitting on one acre of land just below Lookout Mountain, with the charming downtown of Chattanooga just a minute down the road!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 9 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 3 guests can sleep comfortably on the roll-up mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 11
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in