Please check out all of our premier Philadelphia listings!
Queens Village (2nd and Pemberton St.) - 15 Minute Walk to Historical Sites:
1) Studio with Balcony - Historic Gem (Sleeps 3) -
2) 1 Bedroom with Backyard - Prime Historic Location Of Philadelphia (Sleeps 5) - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3956598?uni_id=4342056
3) 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath with Balcony Bi-level - Charming 3 Bedroom (Sleeps 8) - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3958008?uni_id=4343623
4) 3 Seperate Apartments with Balcony and Backyard (Sleeps 16) -
Antique Row at 10th and Pine St. (7 Minute Walk to Historic Sites):
1) Studio (2nd Floor) - Historic Antique Row Studio 2 (Sleeps 3) - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4212545?uni_id=4617471
2) Studio (3rd Floor) Historic Antique Row Studio 3 (Sleeps 3) - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4212549?uni_id=4617483
3) 1 Bedroom (2nd Floor) - Historic Antique 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4) - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4253477?uni_id=4660629
4) 2 Bedroom (3rd Floor) Historic Antique 2 Bedroom - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4108722?uni_id=4507879
5) 4 Full Apartments (2nd and 3rd Floors) - Historic Antique Apartments (Sleeps 20) -
Historic Sites and Italian Market (S. 8th and Carpenter St.).;
1) 2 Bedroom with Back Patio (1st Floor) -
2) 2 Bedroom (2nd Floor) -
3) 1 Bedroom Bi-level (3rd Floor) -
4) 3 Seperate Apartments (Sleeps 16) -
Historic Sites and Italian Market (S. Randolph and Carpenter St.)
1) Creative 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Townhouse (Sleeps 8) -
This building has four apartments and they are all your's! You will have access to all of them (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 2 studios). Great for large groups! This is the PERFECT location to explore Philadelphia by foot since it is in the Historical Center and near many MANY restaurants, cafes, shops, etc. Lots of historical charm, plus tons of restaurants, shops, and night life around.
- CHECKOUT MY GUIDEBOOK! - Easy Checkin / Out with zero meeting or key exchange required! - Private Transportation (Discounted): Private car services are available through STS Limos of Philadelphia for airport / train-station transfers, point to point travel, and by the hour. Use promo code rich10% on their site. This is a renovated studio with full bath and kitchen on the second floor of a 100 year old brick townhouse in the historical Old City / Center City neighborhood. The bed is a Queen size and there is also a single rollaway bed for that extra person. Close to all attractions, is available for a single or couple. We're just 1 beautiful block from lively South Street and easy access to major expressways. Neighborhood has over 100 outstanding restaurants and coffee shops of all descriptions within walking distance. Historical area and river nearby - 10 min walk. Convention center 15 min walk (bus stop nearby, taxi also easy to get). 5 minute walk from historic Colonial area (Society Hill). Convenient city bus stops provide access to all parts of the city although one can walk everywhere in Center City. Pay parking lots all close-by with free street parking available during the day and all night. South Street is packed with interesting shops of all varieties, places to grab a fast bite or a fine meal. The neighborhood has numerous restaurants (over 100 within walking distance and 7 within one block). The famous Italian Market is on 9th Street. Generally you can walk everywhere. If you like to ride; the #12, 17, 33, and 57 bus lines are nearby and go throughout the city. Service is frequent especially around rush hour. Its a fast way to get to Market Street, where you can connect with the Market Street subway or bus lines. Taxis are another way to get around easily - they will come to the house if called or you can hail one on the street. Walking distance to Market Street, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and Constitution Center are just 10 minutes, the Delaware River/ Penn's Landing area 10-15 minutes, Italian Market 15 minutes, Convention Center 15 minutes walk. Pennsylvania Hospital just 5 minutes (8th and Pine), beautiful Society Hill (Historic colonial area) 10 minutes. Broad Street and Avenue of the Arts - Theatre District (Kimmel Center, Academy of the Arts, Curtis, etc.) are just 7 blocks away - about 10-15 min walk. Art Museum, Mutter Museum, Rodin and Barnes Foundation, Franklin Institute, and Stadiums are a quick 10 minute drive. Pets: Welcome (especially dogs!). Please just let us know because we need to charge for a slightly higher cleaning fee to protect any future guests with allergies, etc. Smokers - Non-smoking. Noise - Its a quiet building.