Pack your bags for paradise and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Kealakekua. Up to 6 guests will instantly feel the island vibe as they spread out in 1,365 square feet of tropical living space. Set on an active coffee farm, this home features a lush landscape and all of the amenities of home! Kayak, snorkel and hike your way around the big island as you make unforgettable memories with friends and family.
*Please note: there is a full stove top at the property, but no working oven at this time. Property does include a toaster oven*
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Explore the lush grounds of this active coffee farm and submit to the natural beauty of the big island! Make your way to the rear patio to enjoy a tropical beverage at the outdoor table with seating for 5. Grab a good book and sit out on the upper screened-in balcony while you feel the cool breeze flow through your hair.
Follow the fir floors into the spacious living room where you can sit back and relax on the sumptuous leather furnishings as you watch the TV equipped with Apple TV. Natural light fills the room through the wall of windows as you look out to the vegetation in the backyard.
Snack on appetizers at the 3-person breakfast bar as the cook of the group begins meal preparations in the fully equipped kitchen. Stainless steel appliances - including a gourmet Wolf gas stove - and ample counterspace make cooking at home a breeze during your stay. Enjoy a family meal around the dinner table with seating for 5.
As the day comes to an end, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms to experience a quiet night's sleep. Rest your head on the king-sized bed in the first bedroom or make your way to the second bedroom to sleep on the queen bed. Tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds in the third bedroom before retiring for the evening.
In the morning, start your day in the Hawaiian style, by rinsing off in the lovely outdoor shower surrounded by gardens with orchids and the open sky. Head back down the covered walkways to sip a fresh cup of coffee as you begin another day in paradise.
Spend the day exploring the Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, the location of the first extensive contact between native Hawaiians and Westerners in 1779. With some of the best underwater visibility on the big island, you'll love snorkeling with an abundance of sea creatures.
Stop by the Kona Boys for absolute fun on the water! They offer stand up paddleboarding tours, kayak tours, even an ultimate beach set up for an unforgettable day on the sand. My Kona Adventures will take you out on the water for a chance to see dolphins, manta rays, and some of the best snorkeling spots around the island.
Experience nature like never before when you visit the Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. See active lava flows as you walk through the park and witness the process that created these beautiful islands.
Shop local stores and see local artists when you browse Holualoa Village. For even more shopping and dining, take a day trip up to Kailua-Kona just 12 miles north of the home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, laptop friendly workspace, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen Apple TV, front and back lanais, covered and uncovered outdoor dining areas, gardens to enjoy, dine in, and wander around, driveway parking and more
- Tropical Kealakekua location on active coffee farm - Close to the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, hiking, surfing, fishing, and much more
- Also enjoy sunset dining, art galleries, farmers markets, Dolphin Swim Boat Excursions, ocean front yoga classes and more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $40 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for up to 1 additional guest (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- An additional service fee of $150 will be charged for extended stays (14+ nights)
- Optional trash removal fee is available for $45 per week. Please contact Evolve if you would like this included.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in