About the property
- House3370 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Whether you're looking to experience the fairways of PGA West Stadium golf course or live amongst the elite at the Coachella Music Festival, this breathtaking 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home for 6 will feel like heaven. After days spent shopping in El Paseo and exploring the Coachella Valley, you'll want nothing more than to return to this elegant 3,370-square-foot home & lounge by the private pool, soak in the spa, or sit back in the den in front of one of 5 flat-screen Smart TVs.
Master Bedroom 1: California King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: California King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed (Can be converted into 2 XL Single Beds)
As you arrive at this Southern California paradise, you'll be ushered through the gate and into the home's private courtyard. This lush yard featuring a magnificent fountain will give you a 5-star resort sensation before you even enter the home's double doors.
Find solace under the living room's cathedral ceilings. The living room features a surround sound 60" flat-screen TV for watching the big Charger games or favorite shows. With the 'Control 4 System' you may also enjoy your favorite internet-based music stations throughout the home.
This home's spacious kitchen features granite countertops, a large island, stainless steel appliances, warming oven, heat lamp, and other restaurant grade amenities that even the Food Network would envy. When you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 8, turn off the dining room's gas fireplace and head outside.
As you relax by the home's private pool and spa, you'll be floored by the mountain and lake views that surround this casually elegant abode. Whether you choose to splash in the water or laze in the seating area and watch the golfers, the smells emanating from the gas grill and sounds of the pool's water feature will transport you to an island idyll.
As the sun sets over the 7th hole, retire to one of the home's 3 bedrooms and sleep like royalty. The main master suite, boasts a gas fireplace, sitting area, walk-in closet and shower, soaking tub, and 2 vanity sinks. Not staying in the master suite? Don't worry, all 3 of the home's bedrooms feature king beds, flat-screen Apple TVs with Roku and private bathrooms.
If you were drawn to La Quinta for its unparalleled renown in the golf world, this home will blow you away. Located on the 7th fairway of the world famous Pete Dye TPC Stadium Course, this convenient home is just steps from grade-A golf. In addition to this PGA dynamo, you'll find the Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course and the Greg Norman Golf Course are both within 1 mile of the property.
During your stay, you'll also be provided complementary passes for 2 to the beautiful state-of-the-art Old Towne La Quinta Wellness & Fittness Center. Take out the 3 provided full bicycles to explore this beautiful California town.
Can't stop thinking about this year's Coachella Music Festival? Grab your flower crown and head 12 minutes down the road to the festival when it's doors open in April. The Stagecoach Country Music Festival also occurs within 15 minutes of PGA West Resort.
Every Sunday from January to April guests can experience on the world's most unique sports, Polo, free of charge. The Empire Polo Club, just 5.7 miles away, hosts high-level weekly Polo games that you simply can't miss. There are also VIP packages available for Friday Polo events.
Shop til you drop in one of SoCal's most esteemed shopping districts, a mere 12 miles from the property. The El Paseo Shopping District in Palm Desert's high-end shops and diverse dining options will indulge all of your senses. If you don't want to travel far for 5-star fare, head to Old Town La Quinta and enjoy the spectacular cuisine and great service at restaurants like Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill and La Rue Cafe Wine Bar.
Bring that special someone on the romantic journey of a lifetime a few hundred feet in the sky. With a plethora of hot air ballooning companies, like Fantasy Balloon Flights, within 30 minutes of the home, you can spend an unforgettable afternoon seeing the Coachella Valley from the perspective unlike any other.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 4 flat-screen Apple TVs with Roku, a flat-screen cable TV, surround-sound speaker system, Control 4 System for playing music throughout the home, 3 gas fireplaces, free WiFi, dining table for 8, granite countertops, a large island, stainless steel appliances, warming oven, heat lamp, wine fridge, walk-in closets, soaking tub, laundry machines, natural gas grill, 2 outdoor seating areas, lounge chairs, pool w/ built-in spa, den with a breakfast table and cozy seating area, breathtaking mountain, lake and double fairway views, 2 air conditioning systems, 3 full-size bicycles, garage parking for 2, driveway parking for 2, and more!
- Enjoy complementary passes for 2 to the beautiful state-of-the-art Old Towne La Quinta Wellness & Fittness Center
-Unbeatable La Quinta Location - Located on the Pete Dye TPC Stadium Golf Course in the PGA West Resort, minutes from a plethora of award-winning courses, 12 minutes from Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals, 25 minutes from El Paseo, 6.4 miles from Old Town La Quinta, and within 30 minutes of hot air ballooning
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Springs International Airport - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, (~27 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, if evidence of a pet at the property is found a fine will incur of $1,000
- No events, parties, or large gatherings, if evidence of such, a $5,000 fine will be imposed.
- Additional guests in excess of 6 persons are subject to a $500 fine per night
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Please note that there is no safety fence around the pool. Please be mindful
- Please note that POOL HEAT can be added for an optional $45 per night - please contact Evolve 877-818-1014 to get this added
-Additional guests not noted in booking will result in a $100.00 charge per guest, per night.
-If home is left in unsatisfactory condition by guest requiring additional cleaning, the guest will be charged a minimum fee of $250.00.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Beautiful, very clean,
My husband and I took our daughter, grandkids and her
husband for a Birthday get away.
We had a great time! Carolyn made sure we
had everything we needed to feel comfortable.
The house is beautiful and very clean.
The setting is so relaxing and serene.
My grandsons loved the pool. We had a hard time trying to get them out just to eat lol.
We look forward to renting this home again.
Myrna & Kirk Liepold