About the property
- House2812 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Situated in the Window Hills resort community about 2 miles from Disney, this 6-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental home specializes in providing fantastic Florida vacations! With 2,812 square feet and accommodations for 14, guests can enjoy not only the private pool and spa in the enclosed lanai but also the unbeatable community amenities, including a lagoon pool, water slides, arcade and more. With an ideal location and fun for the whole family, all the magic of Disney is yours to discover!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Adventure Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Paris Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5 (Sea Explore Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Folding Beds
The Windsor Hills gated community features manicured lawns, a community pool with zero entry, a spa, as well as a snack bar, game room and exercise facilities. Between the cushioned lounge chairs, water slides and fountain water jets, there is something to keep everyone comfortable and entertained during your stay.
This private home includes a private backyard with a south-facing pool and Jacuzzi spa within an enclosed lanai. Enjoy a soak in the hot tub or a dip in the pool, and when you're finished, step through the luxury French doors to enjoy all the comforts of home.
Inside you'll find fabulous upgrades, from fresh paint and brand new light fixtures to new fans, furniture, and accessories. Additional amenities include wireless internet access, 7 flat-screen cable TVs and a washer and dryer.
Prepare home-cooked meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring quartz countertops, wood cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Dine at the kitchen 4-person table, the dining room 6-person table, or outside at the 6-person outdoor dining table.
After dinner, head out to the game room in the garage where you'll find a pool table with a ping pong table-top, foosball and dartboard! For rest, 6 spacious bedrooms host new mattresses and box springs to sleep 12, while 2 separate folding beds sleep 2 additional guests. Two pristine full bathrooms showcase spa-like tiled showers, quality wood cabinetry and quartz countertops.
From this Kissimmee home, you're just minutes away from the magic of Disney as well as local shops, quality restaurants, beaches, walking trails and more.
Hit all the Disney parks about a ten-minute drive away or less, including Animal Kingdom theme park, Magic Kingdom Park and Hollywood Studios. For more thrills, head to Universal's Island of Adventure and board the Jurassic Park River Adventure!
When you tire of the parks, enjoy a quiet afternoon on the ChampionsGate Golf Course or get out on the water on a chartered fishing trip.
Nearby you can spend the day shopping at the outlets, and in the evening, experience fine dining and first-class service at Bull and Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool and spa w/ safety fence, an enclosed lanai with private south-facing pool, outdoor dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 7 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, gas grill, a washer and dryer, a pool table with a ping pong table-top, foosball and a dartboard, beach chairs, beach towels, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, off-street driveway parking, and more
- Community amenities include a lagoon pool, waterslides, water features, cushioned loungers, a game room, fitness center, snack bar, clubhouse and more
- Ideal Kissimmee location - Roughly 2 miles to Disney parks and 16 miles from Universal Orlando Resort!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Parking available in driveway
- This property can sleep 12 guests on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 14 guests with use of the 2 fold away beds
- Please note that the pool can be heated for an additional, optional $100 per stay fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Wonderful! Was excellent for our family
Spectacular new home
I can't say enough about this house. Everything was new, clean and worked wonderfully. We had a little problem with the pool heat but it was fixed and we enjoyed the main pool with it's waterslide. It had enough room for all of us that ranged in age from 11-80. The pool table was a fun addition for after the parks. The owner and management were very quick to answer any questions that we had regarding the house. I would strongly recommend the property to anyone who is considering going to the Orlando area. It was a quick 5 minute drive to the Disney gate as promised. The Walmart up the street was very helpful for all our groceries and incidental needs. We will definitely come back to this house in the future. thank you so much for making our vacation so special.