** Please note that there's another vacation rental unit on site (available to rent for larger groups), with some shared amenities. Other travelers may be present during your stay **
Looking for an elegant place to relax and rejuvenate? ‘The Mona Lisa,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental villa, is perfect for those seeking serenity. This cozy villa for 4 boasts a lovely porch, a communal bathhouse, and a prime location just minutes away from downtown, Hot Springs and Hot Springs National Park!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Located at 'The Rose Retreat Gallery and Bath,' ‘The Mona Lisa’ is a wonderful place for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and friends.
When you arrive at your temporary abode, relax on the magnificently furnished porch and admire the beautiful views of Hot Springs National Forest. Whether you're reading a book in the Adirondack chairs or enjoying a meal at the outdoor dining table, the porch will prove to be a pleasant place to spend an evening.
'Wow' your travel companions with your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with stainless steel appliances, the kitchen has everything you'll need and more to impress your friends as they gather at the living room's dining table for 2.
Before retiring to your luxurious queen bed, lounge on the plush couch and enjoy the many entertainment options offered on the flat-screen Roku TV. With options ranging from binging Netflix originals to streaming Arkansas classics like "Thelma and Louise,' the living room easily transforms into an entertainment paradise with just the click of a button.
Are your legs sore after a long day of hiking? Head into the communal bathhouse and take a relaxing soak in the 6-foot by 10-foot jetted bathtub. As you relieve your legs of their trail induced tension, you can wash your dirty duds in the bathhouses laundry machines.
In addition to only being 1 mile from the many unique restaurants and shops of downtown Hot Springs, 'The Mona Lisa' sits within 10 minutes of exciting area attractions like Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, Oaklawn Race Track, and The Bathhouse Row.
The Bathhouse Row, designated as a National Historic Landmark District in 1987, is located just 1.5 miles from the villa. Spend an afternoon touring the 8 bathhouse buildings, built between 1892 and 1923, and let these well-preserved buildings transport you back in time.
If you were drawn to Hot Springs, Arkansas by the magnificent Hot Springs National Park, ‘The Mona Lisa's' location will knock your socks off. Just a short walk from the villa you'll find the park's 24 hiking trails and natural springs. Not only is the park a great place to hike and picnic, it is one of just a handful of places in which you can see and touch the 143-degree thermal water produced by natural hot springs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Roku, furnished porch, reserved parking spot, and more!
- The communal bath house features a 6-foot by 10-foot sunken bathtub with jets, laundry machines, walk-in shower, vessel sink, and sitting area
- Unbeatable Hot Springs Location - About 1 mile from Historic Hot Springs, 1.5 miles from The Bathhouse Row, and just 4 minutes from Hot Springs National Park
- For additional sleeping arrangements and rental accommodations, please view Evolve listing 389566, 'Van Gogh's Villa,' an adjacent 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental villa that sleeps 2
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No children allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in