Experience the beauty of the Lake Tahoe area when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Kings Beach! The well-appointed property includes a lofted space to accommodate a total of 4 guests comfortably, making it an excellent retreat for couples or a small family. You'll be just 6 miles away from Northstar Resort and less than 2 miles from Lake Tahoe, ensuring an unforgettable vista. Ski, hike, mountain bike, and embark on epic adventures for the whole group to enjoy!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Beds
Inside, the property is furnished with comfort in mind, making it easy for you to settle right in and make yourself at home during your stay! Vaulted wood beam ceilings and bright natural light create a warm and welcoming space for your group.
The living area includes a plush sofa and a gas fireplace, which is great for warming up while a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV. Enjoy the open floor plan between the kitchen and living room, making it easy for everyone to spend time together.
The fully equipped kitchen includes everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious home-cooked meal when you’re not out sampling the local cuisine.
When you’re ready to catch some sleep and rest up for the next adventure-filled day ahead, make your way to the bedroom or loft area to relax and doze off!
Located on the sunny side of the lake in picturesque Kings Beach, the property offers access to a wide range of outdoor activities. Surround yourself in natural beauty and check out nearby skiing, kayaking, hiking, and more to create lasting memories with your companions!
The property is just 6 miles from Northstar Resort for epic skiing and snowboarding in the winter months. Hop on the bus and spend the day at Northstar or Squaw Valley. If the weather is nice, enjoy a bike ride down the paved trail from Tahoe City to Squaw Valley or Chamber's Landing.
For those interested in hitting the snow on a motor, check out Lake Tahoe Snowmobiles, which is just 3 minutes away.
Stunning hikes await you on Pacific Crest Trail. This trail is a long-distance hiking and equestrian trail that closely aligns with the highest points of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
On a sunny day, head to Kings Beach State Recreation Area, featuring a long stretch of beautiful frontage property along the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. Rent a kayak, paddleboard, jet ski or water bike pedal boat or go parasailing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, free WiFi, gas fireplace, electric BBQ grill, in-unit washer and dryer, on-site parking for cars and boats, and more!
- Community amenities include a pool, kiddie pool, 2 saunas, ping pong table, tennis courts, and basketball courts. Please note that the pools and saunas are only open during the summer months
- Fantastic Kings Beach location - Easy access to hiking, skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, swimming, boating, shops, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~45 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the community pools and saunas are only open during the summer months
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in