‘Paw Prints in the Poconos’, a 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 8, is the perfect place to enjoy all the beauty the Northeast has to offer! The Poconos boasts a true four-season location, with lakes that come alive with summer fun during the warmer months and many crisp ski slopes during the snowier time of year. Enjoy cookouts on the deck, cuddle in front of the large fireplace, or explore all the mountains have to offer while staying at this charming Pocono Lake home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Futon
Breathe in the fresh woodsy air as you approach this Pocono Lake home-away-from-home. As soon as you arrive, head inside to unpack, where you’ll find 1,200 square feet of well-appointed living space, mountain-themed decor, and a bright open-concept layout.
If you’ve just finished up with a fun-filled day on the lake, head outside to end the day with a family barbecue. With both a gas grill and charcoal grill, you’ll find everything you need to whip up a savory dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers for your loved ones.
Back inside, the cozy living area has everything you’ll need to stay entertained on those rainy days, including board games, 2 flat-screen Roku TVs with Netflix and Hulu, a DVD player, and even a wood-burning fireplace where you can rest and unwind afterwards.
After a long day of hiking or skiing, be sure to whip up a savory feast in the fully equipped kitchen. Once everyone’s fully satisfied, you’ll find a comfy place to spend the night amidst the 3 bedrooms and loft.
This Poconos home is nestled within a coveted community, where you’ll have easy access to 3 heated swimming pools, an outdoor playground, tennis courts, and a clubhouse that offers year-round activities, including movie nights, bingo, poker, crafting events, and so much more! One of the pools is within walking distance, so you won’t have to look far to cool off on those balmy summer days.
If you’re visiting during the summer, the home is close to 4 public beaches. Swim in the refreshing lake waters, fish for the night’s seafood dinner, or simply dig your toes in the sand while soaking up some much-needed sun.
When the snow begins to fall, the Poconos turns into a true winter wonderland. Pack your skis, as you’ll be within 40 minutes of Jack Frost, Big Boulder, and Camelback Mountain! Feel free to stick around Camelback Mountain during the summer, as the area turns into an award-winning water park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen Roku TV with Netflix and Hulu, DVD player, stereo system, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, board games, book selection, gas grill, charcoal grill, deck, patio area, picnic table, and more!
- Community amenities include a clubhouse, 3 outdoor heated swimming pools, playground, tennis courts, fitness center, and more! (available at an additional fee)
- Great Pocono Lake location - Enjoy easy access to casinos, water parks, lakes, ski resorts, hiking, and so much more! Just 40 minutes to multiple ski resorts and 2 miles to the nearest beach!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (dogs only, maximum 3 allowed, no rottweilers, pitbulls, chow chow, akita, or wolf hybrids)
- If you plan to bring a pet, please notify the guest contact in advance
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Arrowhead Lake Fees: A $15 per car gate fee and daily amenity fees as well as a $20 Registration Transaction Fee (one-time fee) must be paid at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- Amenity fees for guests over age 12: Mandatory in-season: $8/person/day; $35/week; $90/month. Optional off-season: $2/person/day; $10/week (season runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend).
- The Amenity Fee grants you access to lodge events, community gym, billiard room, swimming pools, lakes and more. Children 12 and under do not need a wristband.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in