*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Plan a tranquil retreat to ‘Sugar Shack,’ a 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Sedona that sleeps 6. Boasting 1,200 square feet of well-appointed living space, stunning views and a shared patio with a firepit, this property is the perfect home base to return to after a day exploring Sugarloaf Mountain Trail, Soldiers Pass, galleries, local bars and more!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Daybed
Arrive at your home-away-from-home, wrapped in the tranquil beauty that only the Sedona Red Rocks can create, and pour yourself a glass of wine as you get settled in.
Sink into the plush leather furniture of the living room and take in the stunning views from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The open-concept layout combining the living room, kitchen and dining area makes it easy to visit with your companions while natural sunlight streams in through the expansive windows, illuminating the space for a bright and airy feel.
Play a board game or watch shows on the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Hulu while mouthwatering dishes are being prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. The space features stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and a spacious breakfast bar so you can keep the chef of the group company.
Step outside for fresh air and sip refreshing beverages under the shade of the umbrella while the main entree is being prepared on the gas grill. Bring the meal to the lower patio area and gather around the 6-person table for an al fresco dining experience as you take in the breathtaking panoramic views including Thunder Mountain, Coffee Pot Rock and Chimney Rock.
Retreat back inside and open a bottle of wine to sip next to the wood-burning fireplace as you savor your time together before retiring to one of the 2 bedrooms. Each room hosts a comfortable queen-sized bed with a full-size daybed in the living room. If you’re traveling with a larger group, be sure to check out the other property onsite, ‘Enchanted Cottage,’ to rent along with ‘Sugar Shack.’
This ideally located home is just a short stroll from the Sugarloaf Mountain Trail, connecting to a labyrinth of the most sought-after and well-marked hiking trails Sedona has to offer - including Soldiers Pass.
Spend the day in Uptown Sedona perusing New-Age shops, art galleries, or treat yourself to a spa day for rejuvenation and relaxation.
Check out the geologic formations at Cathedral Rock or Bell Rock, go for a scenic drive through Red Rock Scenic Byway, or visit architectural landmarks such as Chapel of the Holy Cross. No matter what your interests or hobbies are, there’s a plethora of nearby activities for the group to enjoy!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, laundry machines, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Hulu, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace (Wood Not Provided), shared patio, gas fire pit, gas grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more!
- Amazing Sedona location - enjoy easy access to top restaurants, galleries, local bars, hiking trails and landmarks
- Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~27.8 miles / 58 minutes away)
- International Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~ 122 miles / 2 hours away)
- No smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if you rent out the cottage 'Enchanted Cottage' (Evolve listing 399194) on the property as well with prior homeowner approval and an additional fee determined by a case-by-case basis (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that firewood is not provided, but is available at local stores
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in