*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Stay at this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio for a romantic getaway in Sedona. With the capacity to accommodate 2 guests, this cozy unit is perfect for you and your loved one to celebrate your time together. You’ll have access to a shared patio and fire pit as well as a plethora of nearby attractions including Sugarloaf Mountain Trail, Uptown Sedona and more!
Studio: Queen Bed
Upon arrival, you’ll instantly be charmed by the quaint studio nestled in this magical Sedona Sanctuary. The expansive windows stream in natural sunlight, illuminating the open living space, creating a bright and airy feel. Open the double french doors for fresh air to flow in.
Prepare meals together in the well-equipped kitchenette for a romantic evening dining in. Head outside to the patio for an al fresco experience and open a nice bottle of wine to toast your time together.
When you’ve had your fill, make your way to the upper patio and sit around the fire pit for warmth while you take in the vistas, stars and infamous Sedona skies.
As the evening comes to an end, retreat back inside your cozy studio and crawl under the covers of the plush queen-sized bed. Wake up feeling refreshed and spend lazy mornings snuggled up with your loved one. Enjoy your morning coffee out on the patio before heading out for the day!
If you’re traveling with a larger group, be sure to check out the other property onsite, ‘Sugar Shack,’ to rent along with ‘Enchanted Cottage.’
When staying at this property, you are merely 5 minutes from the most sought after trail heads in one direction, and the most happening night spots, restaurants, and theaters in the other.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love all the hiking trails in the area including Devil’s bridge Trail, Broken Arrow Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Doe Mountain Trail, West Fork Oak Creek Trail and more!
Book a personalized astronomy experience with Sedona Stargazing for a romantic and educational evening under the stars. Sedona Stargazing has been featured in National Geographic and the New York Times and ranked by TripAdvisor as one of the top 10 space-based attractions in the United States!
Plan a day in Uptown Sedona perusing art galleries and boutiques before enjoying a couples massage and spa day.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Hulu, free WiFi, shared patio, gas fire pit, gas grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more!
- Amazing Sedona location - enjoy easy access to top restaurants, galleries, local bars, hiking trails and landmarks
- Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~27.8 miles / 58 minutes away)
- International Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~ 122 miles / 2 hours away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, 2 dogs maximum)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if you rent out the house 'Sugar Shack' on the property as well with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note, occasional events may be held at the main house during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in