Fulfill your holiday dreams with this 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Mt. Crested Butte vacation rental townhome that accommodates 12! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the close proximity to the resort’s base village, only 1.5 blocks away, for hiking, biking, skiing and more. After alpine adventures, pursue the boutiques, shops, galleries and restaurants lining the downtown area. Return to your home-away-from-home for colorful Colorado sunsets on your private balcony overlooking sweeping mountain vistas.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen AeroBeds
Inside the house, you’ll find 3,200 square feet of well-appointed living space to make you feel right at home. Make your way into the open-concept living area where your eyes will immediately be drawn to the floor-to-ceiling windows lining the back wall looking out to awe-inspiring views of Mt. Crested Butte.
Hidden among the windows is a set of sliding doors that connect to the back patio, featuring outdoor seating, a gas grill and picturesque views of the surrounding ski resort. In the evenings, this space offers a front row seat to mesmerizing sunsets over the mountains.
When you need a break from the outdoors, the living area offers a gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV and plush furnishings for optimal comfort.
When you’re ready to retire from the day, head to one of the 4 spacious bedrooms offering plush beds, en-suite bathrooms and stunning mountain views through large picture windows. Four additional guests will enjoy a good night’s sleep on one of the 2 high-end, queen-sized AeroBeds!
Rise and shine with a hearty breakfast prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Serve your home-cooked creation at the 4-person breakfast bar or at the elegant dining table set for 6.
Just 1.5 blocks from your front door is the ski village of Mt. Crested Butte for days spent skiing and snowboarding. When the snow melts, this resort doubles as a mountain biking and hiking paradise!
Only 3 miles away is downtown Crested Butte boasting cozy cafes, boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, museums and more!
A short 10-minute drive brings you to the Crested Butte Nordic Center offering cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals, lessons, tours and gourmet backcountry dining. Children 17 and under receive passes and equipment for free!
For optimal holiday relaxation, head to Elevations Spa less than a mile from your home-away-from-home. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon of massages, facials, body wraps and other rejuvenating treatments!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, in-unit washer and dryer, gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 2 living rooms, large deck with mountain views, gas grill, outdoor furniture and more
- Fantastic Mr. Crested Butte location - Only 1.5 blocks from the ski village, 3 miles from downtown Crested Butte, a 10-minute drive from the Nordic Center and 5-minute walk to Elevations Spa
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the 2 queen-sized AeroBeds
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in