A private pool, picturesque views of the Arnold Palmer Golf Course and the magical world of Disney await you at this 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath Reunion vacation rental house! This luxurious 2,800-square-foot home sleeps 10, with accommodations for 2 in the private pool house, and affords its guests access to the upscale amenities of Reunion Resort. After an afternoon exploring the Orlando theme parks, return to your home-away-from-home to relax and recharge in the backyard oasis or explore the resort!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4 (Pool House): King Bed
Your relaxing Sunshine State retreat begins the moment you step foot inside this open and airy abode, boasting tasteful Tommy Bahama decor and an abundance of natural light throughout to foster a serene ambiance.
Make your way outside into the courtyard to discover your private poolside paradise featuring a swimming pool, gas grill and 3 outdoor cafe tables.
After a long day at the theme parks, replenish your famished group with a home-cooked meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary creation at the 2-person breakfast bar or elegant dining table set for 6.
Watch the colors of the sunset fade over the Arnold Palmer Golf Course from your private porch. Once the sun has set, move the party indoors to kickback on the plush sofa in the living room and watch a movie on the 55-inch flat-screen TV, fully equipped with a Blu-Ray player.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, retreat to one of the 3 spacious bedrooms, each housing cloud-like beds, flat-screen TVs with Blu-Ray players and full en-suite bathrooms. Two lucky guests will enjoy the peace and privacy of the well-appointed pool house, distinguished by a separate entrance and king-sized bed.
Mere steps from your front door is Reunion Resort with hot tubs, pools, a fitness center, game room, golf course and much more for endless entertainment the whole family can enjoy!
When you're not lounging poolside, make the 10-mile journey over to Disney World. Spend time at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot to guarantee a good time for all.
Just 19 miles away is the colorful and exciting world of Universal Studios, home to thrilling rides, live shows, children's attractions, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and more!
Spend a day in the area’s historic core and business district, downtown Orlando! This sprawling city features gourmet fare, charming boutiques, live entertainment and a thriving art scene.
Escape the heat and head to the nearby outlet malls offering discounts on your favorite name brand items!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen TVs with Blu-Ray players, 2 Roku sticks, 4 en-suite bathrooms, private swimming pool, gas grill, outdoor furniture, pool house with separate entrance and more
- Reunion Resort amenities include 10 community pools, hot tubs, a fitness center, game room, golf course and more
- Fantastic Reunion location - 10 miles from Disney attractions! 19 miles from Universal Studios, 27 miles from downtown Orlando and only a short drive from outlet malls
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~29 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you're traveling with more than 10 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #248466 and #282069 for additional accommodations
- Please note the waterpark next to the property is not available for guest use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in