**Book 7 nights, get 1 of them free during September & October!**
Relax and enjoy the 2 acres of wooded land and the view of Seneca Lake during your stay in Himrod! This ranch-style home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a sunroom that’s perfect for watching local wildlife. Located between Geneva and Watkins Glen, this charming home is the ideal place for 6 guests visiting the Finger Lakes region. Spend your days on gorgeous Seneca Lake before dining at nearby eclectic restaurants!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Wake up and read your favorite book in the sunroom. Sipping your morning coffee while the sun rises above the treeline is the best way to start off your day.
Return home from your day exploring this wonderful part of the country and kick back on the couch in the comfortable living room. You can watch your favorite DVD on the flat-screen TV, or use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
There's no need to travel far when your stomach starts to rumble! The fully equipped kitchen has all of the appliances and utensils you need to prepare your favorite meals right in the comfort of your home-away-from-home.
When the weather is pleasant, step out to the back porch and fire up the grill. The grill master in your travel group can whip up a tasty barbecue dinner while everyone else enjoys a pre-dinner cocktail.
Regardless of which bedroom you find yourself in at night, you're sure to sleep well after a day of fun and adventure on Seneca Lake! The first bedroom has a king bed; the second bedroom has a full bed; the third room has a pair of twin beds that can be pushed together to form a king.
This charming getaway is in the ideal location to see and do everything that the Finger Lakes region has to offer. During your stay, you'll be within a stone's throw from marvelous Seneca Lake. Take advantage of the free state boat launch and all of the other famous Finger Lakes that are within a short drive and all offer great opportunities for fishing, boating, and swimming!
Rent a paddle board, canoe, or kayak from Regan's and have it delivered right to your front door. Take your vessel down to the free public boat launch - a third of a mile from the property - for an unforgettable day on the water.
Sommeliers will adore this home's location. Situated near some of the best wineries in the area, there's always an opportunity to taste wine fresh from the vine. Shaw Vineyard, Miles Wine Cellars, Herman J Weimar Vineyard, Keuka Spring Vineyard, and Pleasant Valley Wine Company are all must-visit locations during your stay. If visiting in February, be sure to take in both the Seneca and the Keuka Wine Trails!
When you're not in the mood to eat in, drive 3 miles to try some of the area's best restaurants. Try a unique meal at Ports before getting some dessert at Seneca Farms Ice Cream! For a more casual dining experience, grab a bite at Classic Cafe, less than 6 miles from the property.
Those visiting on Saturdays will want to check out The Windmill Farm & Craft Market, just 7 miles away.
You'll only be a short drive from some big city action! Rochester, Syracuse, Corning, Geneva, and Ithaca are all within an hour's drive from the property. All of the cities offer theaters, museums, restaurants, and dining options to suit everyone's interests.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, sunroom with patio furniture, deck with grill, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Private Himrod location overlooking Seneca Lake! Easy drive to wineries, breweries, distilleries, and cheese trails! Perfect for anyone who loves boating, hiking, mountain biking, or fishing (please note that a fishing license is required)
- One mile from dining at the Himrod Eagle; 15 miles from golfing in Penn Yan; 40 miles from skiing at Bristol Mountain; 32 miles from the nearest airport; 68 miles from the nearest train in Rochester
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greater Rochester International Airport - 1200 Brooks Ave, Rochester, NY 14624, (~ 73.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If any changes occur in your reservation (number of people, date change, etc.) please reach out to Evolve or the Guest Contact
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in