starting at $199 for 4 people in Jan & Feb
Major discounts except for Christmas days and New Years Eve!
Tour the Southern IL Wine Trail! Explore Giant City and enjoy the peace of Alto Pass from this 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation getaway home. This custom home features 3000 square feet of living space and comfortable accommodations for 20. This Private Home is only 10 minutes to Alto Vineyards.
Surrounded by 4000 acres of Lush Shawnee Forest Big Sky Cabin sits on 20 acres of land, this secluded and Private home welcomes you for a peaceful retreat. The home boasts all wood floors and tons of windows that provide scenic views and natural light. The large deck is the perfect place to hang and have a glass of wine. Large Fire Pit Overlooking Green Hills and Large Pine Trees. Fire Pit sits up to 18 people.
The open living room flows into the kitchen and dining room, perfect for entertaining guests and socializing. The living room has a nice sectional sofa and a LED TV with DVD, while the Kitchen/dining area has a 14ft Farm Table.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and modern essentials. Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal with ease. Farm Table can sit up to 12 people.
Play a game of pool and Pac-man-Donkey Kong-Galaga ! The game room has big windows everywhere with connecting Deck. Large Sofa and BIG TV with DISH NETWORK for movies at night! We have every channel! Wood Burning Fireplace!
4 cozy bedrooms with enough room in the home to sleep 20. The master bedroom includes a queen bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower and jaczzui. The rest of the bedrooms have queen beds and are very cozy.
From this serene location, you'll be ideally situated to discover all that Alto Pass has to offer! From wine tasting, to boating, hiking and more, you'll never be short of things to do and places to discover.
Wine enthusiasts will be in paradise, with more than 15 wineries in the area to visit. Plus new Craft Microbreweries!
La Rue Pine Hills is roughly a 15-minute drive away, where you can spend sunny afternoons and hiking beside marvelous 2 million year-old sandstone bluffs. For a day on the water on the water check out Little Grassy lake were you can rents boats and Kayaks
*BIG FLUFFY TOWELS
*HIGH QUALITY BED LINENS
*SEATING FOR 20
*FULL QUALITY COOKING KITCHEN
*AMAZING VIEWS FROM ALL DIRECTIONS
***GROUPS OVER 13 People will be charged $50 per night person for example 18 people will be $1800 total with taxes and fees***********
1) What is the physical address? Answer: 1215 Rattle snake ferry rd alto pass il
2) Is this located in downtown Alto Pass Answer: NO
3) Can we rent Sunday to Sunday or Saturday to Saturday? Answer: Yes, with only a few possible exceptions
4) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 2pm, and standard check out: 11pm.
5) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: absolutely, provided the cleaning service allows, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
6) How do I make a reservation? Answer: simply contact us by email or phone, with the dates and # of guests in your group.
7) What forms of payment are accepted? Answer: personal check or Credit Card.
8)are linens and towels provided? yes. There is also a starter supply of paper products: paper towels, bath tissue
9)cleaning supplies are provided, such as dishsoap, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent
By carbondale carbondale
Did I miss anything? just ask :)