Pack your bags and head to Texas to stay at this one-of-a-kind 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Jefferson. Boasting over 1,000 square feet, this home comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests. Sip your morning coffee on the balcony overlooking the property, or get out and explore historic downtown Jefferson. Built in the late 1920's, this cottage is steeped in history and you'll have a blast experiencing the charm and learning about the history of this charming city!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Give in to a slower pace of life as you rock away the afternoon on the large wraparound veranda of the main house featuring over 18 rocking chairs, swings, and wicker chairs. Sip on your favorite beverage as you wave that the passengers of the horse-drawn carriages passing by.
After the sun has set, make your way inside the charming cottage for more fun with family and friends. Beautiful hardwood floors greet you as you step into the living room. Relax on the plush sofa or armchair and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart satellite TV. The reading nook is the perfect place to catch up on some reading, or quietly sip tea with a loved one.
When your stomach begins to rumble, make your way into the spacious fully equipped kitchen to begin meal preparations. Modern appliances and ample counterspace make cooking at home easy and convenient. Enjoy breakfast at the cozy 2-person table in the kitchen or serve dinner in the dining room at the 4-person table.
Pour yourself a nightcap and head out to the balcony where a wood bench and 2 wicker chairs await. Marvel at the views of the park across the street. As the day draws to a close, take your pick of the 2 spacious bedrooms to rest your head, each featuring a soft queen-sized bed.
Glide peacefully along the Big Cypress Bayou as you learn about the history of Jefferson in a riverboat when you visit Jefferson Bayou Tours. You'll see the lush natural beauty and local wildlife as you drift along.
Hop aboard a newly restored steam engine when you check out Jefferson Railway! As you embark on your journey, you'll learn about the importance of the steam engine in the Jefferson community as well as seeing historic remains and native wildlife.
Sit back and relax in the back of a horse-drawn carriage provided by the Lone Star Carriage Company. Take your pick of a historic tour, romantic ride, or moonlight excursion!
Explore downtown Jefferson and stop by the Jefferson Historical Museum, The Grove, or the Museum of Measurement and Time. After browsing the local shops for a souvenir, grab a bite to eat at Riverport Barbecue, Austin Street Bistro, or the Stillwater Inn.
Come join us on a nighttime journey and discover Jefferson's Historic Haunts. By the glow of lantern light, you will venture through dark alleyways and courtyards listening to vivid accounts of historic tragedy, murder, and ghostly encounters
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart satellite TV, spacious balcony with outdoor furniture, air conditioning, and more
- Historic Jefferson location - Close to riverboat tours, train tours, museums, shopping, restaurants, carriage rides, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: East Texas Regional Airport - 269 Terminal Circle, Longview, TX 75603, (~50 minutes away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval of property owner
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest is permitted in most situations (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in