** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and the homeowner lives on-site **
Located 20 minutes from Sedona, ‘The Ranch House Suite’ is in a prime location for your next Oak Creek Valley getaway! This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo is perfect for 4 travelers seeking a hiking and climbing retreat without sacrificing luxury. Enjoy days at wineries and evenings relaxing in the hot tub or by the fire pits!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Sofa (Not a Pullout), Fold-Out Ottoman
Set high above the grounds, ‘The Ranch House Suite’ boasts some of the best views that overlook the water garden, ponds, and streams below. Be sure to keep an eye out for the local wildlife roaming through the property!
After enjoying a family cookout on the patio with the private grill, stroll down to the pond’s edge, where you’ll find multiple sitting areas and 4 fire pits - perfect for roasting a tasty s’more! Feel free to walk around the ponds and streams all day to breathe in the fresh air and catch sight of the occasional fish jumping from water.
On those chilly days, a hot tub awaits in an adjacent building. Soak all your sore muscles to let your stresses slip away before ending your night with a cup of hot cocoa on the private porch swing.
Inside, the 1,600-square-foot home boasts vaulted knotty pine ceilings, walnut stained floors, heavy wood posts, floor-to-ceiling windows, and vineyard decor. If you’ve spent a day venturing through the nearby hiking trails, take a load off in front of the ledge rock fireplace to watch the flames fade and flicker.
Whenever you’d like to dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with hickory kitchen cabinets and all the culinary essentials. Settle down on the 4-person dining table to enjoy your feast while encompassed by beautiful views of the grounds.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 bedrooms, both of which boast their own private bathrooms and plush king beds. Additional sleeping can be found on the living room sofa or fold-out ottoman.
While you’ll find ‘The Ranch House Suite’ provides little reason to leave, tons of area attractions are just a short drive away from the property's central location! Explore the nearby hiking trails, golf courses, horseback riding stables, and amazing restaurant options - 'The Ranch House Suite' is perfectly located in the center of all the Verde Valley's must-see attractions and sights!
If you’re up for a short 20-minute drive to Sedona, be sure to bring your camera as beautiful red rock structures await! If you’d rather spend the balmy Arizona days out on the water, head to Verde River for a day of kayaking or canoeing!
Wine lovers rejoice, as the property is just 35 minutes from Alcantara Vineyards and Winery and only 13 minutes to either Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery and Freitas Vineyard!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, private private grill, ceiling fans, en-suite master bathroom with jetted tub, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, gas fireplace, laundry machines, water softener, beach chairs, beach towels, 2 parking spaces, and more!
- Shared amenities include a 6-person hot tub, 4 fire pits, gas grill, patio area, home garden, outdoor sitting areas, and more!
- Serene Oak Creek Valley location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, golfing, horseback riding, restaurants, shopping, boating, wineries, and more! Just 24 minutes to Sedona!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and the homeowner lives on-site
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted due to drowning hazard
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in