Bathed in natural light with expansive views, Chill Hill is a private hilltop getaway that's perfect for a memorable, relaxing wine country holiday. Set on nearly an acre of lush grounds, it's an immaculately kept, designer home that's perfect for indoor and outdoor living.
The home features lush, natural vistas from every window (even the bathrooms) and is located within minutes of world-class vineyards, wineries, and the Pacific coast. Centered between the quaint towns of Healdsburg, Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, and Sebastopol, it's a perfect location -- close to everything, but feels like a million miles away.
The house is set-up for true California Wine Country living. It features:
- Open floor plan overlooking the western coastal mountain ranges and vineyards
- Warm 30' swimming pool fed by crystal clear, spring water (80-84 degrees F avg. temp)
- Outdoor dining pavilion with grand views of the Russian River Valley
- Herb garden and seasonal vegetable gardens
- Numerous outdoor seating areas, quiet nooks, vista points, and a hilltop perch
- Fruit trees: apples, oranges, lemons, plums, olives...
- Weber BBQ
Inside: The house has three bedrooms .
- First floor large master with en suite bath and natural stone, walk-in shower for two.
- Second floor: 2 bedrooms that share a brand new, slate and marble bath and open to an adjoining sunroom/sitting area.
- Main floor: living room and dining area with formal seating for six and picture windows facing the Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valleys and the coastal hills.
- Large, open, chef's kitchen with Viking appliances, commercial gas range, La Pavoni espresso machine, and an 11-foot antique work table from 19th century France with stool seating for casual meals. - - Seating area with wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TV, and a giant picture window with expansive valley views all the way to the coast mountains. Gorgeous sunsets are guaranteed just about every evening.
- For the musically inclined, there's a Yamaha C7 concert grand piano in the living room.
- Natural wood plank floors span the first floor with Persian carpets, recessed halogen lighting (all on dimmers), Asian antiques, and original artwork.
The house is instantly comfortable and decorated with restraint and casual elegance.
A short walk down the hill will take you to the area's best boutique grocery, a coffee shop, florist, and a popular family restaurant -- all locally owned. The renowned Santa Rosa Certified Farmer's Market is a few miles away on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. Downtown is just a few minute's drive where you'll find Michelin-awarded restaurants, cafes, shopping, movies, live music, brew-pubs, attractions, and more. And of course, there are hundreds of world-class wineries to be explored in every direction. We've left an extensive list of our favorite local spots for guests.
***Please note that parties, events, weddings, annulments, festivals, Burning Man reunions, and related celebrations at the home are strictly prohibited. It's really quiet here and respect for neighbors and nature is essential.
You'll find Chill Hill to be a super peaceful and restful escape of the best kind. Welcome to Sonoma County!