Explore the unrivaled beauty of the Rocky Mountains when you stay at this updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Breckenridge vacation rental home! The well-appointed 1,790-square-foot interior provides all of the comforts and amenities of home and a cozy cabin feel, making it the ideal mountain escape for groups of 8. With 3 decks, a private hot tub, and its convenient location just 2 miles from Main Street, this hillside hideaway is sure to make your Colorado vacation unforgettable!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bonus Room: 2 Twin Murphy Beds
Discover your home-away-from-home nestled on the mountainside, where towering pine trees surround and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains extend for miles. You'll love soaking in the jetted hot tub and taking in the incredible views while sipping on your favorite drink!
Inside, wood-paneled walls and plush furniture create a rustic chalet ambiance, providing a cozy place to relax and watch your favorite shows. Neighboring the living room is the dining area with seating for 4, where you're sure to gather after preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
After a day of alpine adventures, retreat to one of 3 bedrooms all featuring queen-sized beds and mountain views, while the kiddos utilize the full twin beds in the bonus room. The second level of the home hosts 1 bedroom, and the other 2 bedrooms are on the third story.
Your Breckenridge chalet is located just up the road from the free parking lot, making it easy to access downtown. Stroll down Main Street to find several boutique shops, local breweries, and delicious restaurants!
From town, you can also access the BreckConnect Gondola which will send you up to the 2,900 acres of skiable terrain! Just 5-minutes north of the home is the Gold Run Nordic Center, offering cross-country ski lessons, snowshoeing trails, and an ice skating pond.
In the summer, the Nordic center turns into the Breckenridge Golf Club, home to 27 holes resting amid the scenic splendors of the mountains. Also nearby are an abundance of hiking and biking trails, fishing in the Blue River, and zip lining through the evergreen forests!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player, free WiFi, linens, towels, a washer and dryer, mudroom, 3 decks, a private hot tub, gas grill, heated 1-car garage for a fee, driveway parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Breckenridge Location - Minutes from Main Street, the BreckConnect Gondola, and a plethora of outdoor activities!
- "Dog Run" available in Summer months
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~100 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $80 per stay fee. If evidence of dog at property is found and no pet fee was paid at time of booking, an additional fee of $50.00 will be charged to the
- The heated garage can be used for an $8 per night fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in