Pack your bags for ski season and stay at this remodeled 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Silverthorne vacation rental condo! Featuring cozy furnishings, terrific community amenities, and sleeping space for 8, there's no better home base for all your alpine adventures than this cozy abode. Whether you're hitting the world-class ski resorts nearby or relaxing in the new clubhouse - rated the best in Summit County - you're sure to have an unforgettable vacation at this mountain escape!
**Interested in a last minute booking? Inquire directly with Evolve at 877.818.1013**
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): Queen Bed, Twin Bed with Twin Trundle
Vaulted ceilings and rustic mountain decor invite you into this third-floor condo located in the Treehouse Condominiums. The living room is the perfect place to unwind, as it is highlighted by a flat-screen Smart TV and gas fireplace.
During downtime, head to the game room in the clubhouse adorned with arcade games, pool tables, an air hockey table, and ping pong table. With an indoor pool, sauna, and several hot tubs, you'll love relaxing in the clubhouse's massive spa area!
Prepare your favorite recipes in the kitchen fully stocked with modern appliances and all your cooking necessities. The eat-in kitchen also features a 5-person wooden table, making it easy to enjoy meals with your travel companions.
After a day of exploring the mountains, curl up in the plush queen-sized bed of the master bedroom. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found in the second bedroom and loft, providing comfortable accommodations for everyone!
With its convenient location in the Treehouse Condominiums, this condo makes it easy to access several area attractions. Take the free Summit Stage shuttle that stops in front of the property to head 5 minutes to town for a day of shopping at the Outlets at Silverthorne!
If you can't get enough of the snow, go to the Silverthorne Nordic Center where you can snowshoe and cross-country ski! All within minutes of the condo are Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Arapahoe Ski Area, as well as Vail which is only 40 minutes away!
Also nearby is the quaint mountain town of Frisco, home to a nordic center, adventure park, and a historic park and museum.
Summertime also invites endless outdoor activities, such as fly-fishing in the Blue River, golfing at Raven Golf Course at Three Peaks, and hiking the near Lily Pad Lake. Just 12 minutes from the condo is Dillon Reservoir, offering breathtaking views, hiking trails, and bike paths!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen satellite/Smart TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, private balcony, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, free parking in the property lot, and more!
- Community amenities include 2 guest passes to access the clubhouse with a game room, pool, hot tubs, sauna, fitness center, lounge area, and kitchen
- Unbeatable Silverthorne Location - Located on the free shuttle route to Silverthorne and minutes from an abundance of outdoor activities!
- Within 40 minutes of multiple ski resorts including Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, A-Basin, and Vail!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~92.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in