Shred the powdery slopes of South Lake Tahoe from this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 12! Located in the desirable Tahoe Keys community, this recently renovated home is the perfect starting point for all of your Tahoe adventures. Marvel at the mountains from the deck or pack up your snow gear and head to Heavenly Ski Resort just 15 minutes away or Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort 15.5 miles away. No matter the season, there's something for everyone in South Lake Tahoe.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Experience the lake lifestyle in luxury when you stay at this South Lake Tahoe property, boasting over 2,000 square feet of immaculate living space. Newly updated, sleek furnishings and high-end fixtures are featured throughout, along with all your essential comforts to make you feel right at home!
Enter the home through the open-concept living area, outfitted with slate flooring and high-beam ceilings. A dark granite dining table and candle chandelier exude elegance, while the wood trim in the kitchen and bar area add a subtle alpine aesthetic.
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, an expansive breakfast bar set for 6, a flat-screen cable TV and large skylight that floods the space with warmth and light. Take a seat at the counter to catch up on your show or keep the chef company while they cook.
Return home after a long day of alpine adventures for après-ski festivities in the bar area. If you’re still fighting a chill from the slopes, cozy up in front of the electric fireplace in the living room while those looking to catch up on emails settle down by the office nook, equipped with a printer, landline phone, monitor and fax machine.
End your idyllic day with a cookout on the waterfront deck, complete with a gas grill, multiple lounge areas and sweeping views of the surrounding lake scenery. Before calling it a night, gather around the fire pit to relax and reminisce with loved ones alongside the calming waters of Lake Tahoe.
When you’re ready for bed, easily access the master bedroom through the sliding glass door connecting it to the deck. The first and second bedrooms provide flat-screen TVs for movies before bed, while the third and fourth bedrooms offer fully windowed walls for refreshing morning vistas!
Come morning, primp and pamper in either one of the home's full bathrooms, both offering complimentary, hotel-style toiletries, including boutique shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
A 12-minute drive brings you to Heavenly Mountain Resort, a four season recreation area offering skiing, snowboarding, tubing and other winter sports in the colder months, while summertime welcomes zip lining, gondola rides, hiking and mountain biking trails. For more winter fun, head to Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort just 15.5 miles away.
With Lake Tahoe as your backyard, the possibilities for outdoor adventure are endless! Take full advantage of the private dock, which has enough room for up to 3 boats at a time, or make the short drive over to Pope Beach or Emerald Bay to further explore the area’s pristine shoreline.
Stop by Heavenly Village for shopping and dining, or venture into the city of South Lake Tahoe for even more options. Treat yourself to a slice at Base Camp Pizza Co. in the village, or dine along Lake Tahoe’s waterfront at Riva Grill on the Lake.
If you’re feeling lucky, head over to one of the nearby casinos, like the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino or Montbleu Resort.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cooking supplies, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 2 electric fireplaces, bar area, complimentary toiletries and slippers, waterfront deck, outdoor furniture, gas grill (propane provided), private dock, 2 beach cruisers, 2 kids BMX bikes, hardtail mountain bike and more
- Community amenities (available for a $10 per person, per night fee) include an olympic-sized swimming pool, hot tub, private beach and tennis courts
- Unrivaled South Lake Tahoe location - waterfront property with a private dock for direct access to Lake Tahoe! Minutes away from countless area attractions including Heavenly Mountain Resort, Pope Beach, Emerald Bay, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and more
- Newly added Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair Seating System
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno–Tahoe International Airport - 001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (~61 miles
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $200 per stay fee for the first 2 pets, and $100 per stay fee for each additional pet (no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited