Follow your wintertime wanderlust to this vacation rental studio in Winter Park! The ski-in/ski-out studio comfortably hosts 4 for an epic getaway in the Colorado alpine. A quick 5-minute walk will have you at the resort and Zephyr chairlift, along with a collection of shops and restaurants. Spend the colder season skiing and snowboarding, while the summertime invites you to hike and mountain bike. Experience all that Winter Park has to offer from this centrally located 413-square-foot condo!
Studio: Queen Murphy Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Begin your Rocky Mountain retreat by exploring the various community amenities offered throughout the complex. Curl up next to the fireplace in the clubhouse or sink into the steamy waters of the outdoor jacuzzi. Other on-site amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, game room and restaurant.
Inside the cozy studio, you’ll find all your essential comforts to make you feel right at home. Settle down in front of the gas fireplace and flat-screen cable TV to give your sore legs a much-needed break.
Prepare an après-ski feast in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet storage. When it’s time to eat, bring the whole group together around the dining table set for 4.
After dinner, pour a glass of wine to enjoy amidst the fresh alpine air on the private balcony overlooking Corridor Run.
Wash up in the full bathroom, featuring a shower/tub combo and separate vanity, before curling up on the queen Murphy bed or sleeper sofa for a full night’s sleep.
This ski-in/ski-out studio offers easy access to the mountain allowing you to beat the early morning rush! Skiing, snowboarding, sleigh riding, snowmobiling and so much more are offered at this world-class resort.
When the snow melts, the area transforms into a hiking haven with miles of scenic trails awaiting your exploration. Other summertime activities include the climbing wall, putting course alpine slide and downhill mountain biking course.
If you need a break from cooking, check out the resort’s on-site restaurant, Altitude Cafe, or walk 5 minutes into town for a variety of options.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, gas fireplace, private balcony, outdoor table, covered parking and more
- Community amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 2 outdoor hot tubs, clubhouse, game room, fitness center and on-site restaurant
- Wonderful Winter Park location - Ski-in/ski-out slope access! 5-minute walk from Winter Park Resort, Zephyr chairlift, ticket office and various restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~90.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in