About the property
- Condo1750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Beachfront Condo 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Our fully renovated beachfront condo provides the perfect setting for relaxing and taking in all of the wonderful amenities that East Orange Beach provides. Our home features three bedrooms, all with attached bathrooms. There are two master suites with king beds and the third bedroom has two queen beds. All bedrooms have wall mounted flat screens, temper-
pedic mattress pads and down pillows for a wonderful nights sleep.In our master suite you will fall asleep to the sounds of the sea with the balcony door open. The living room features a brand new 60' flat screen and DVD player (there is another DVD player in the queen bedroom). Internet and cable is included with your stay.
Our lovely outdoor space with breathtaking sea views has a comfortable couch and loveseat for those afternoon naps or refreshments after a wonderful day at the beach.
There is a well equipped bar with glass bar-ware, wine glasses, ice maker and blender. The kitchen is fully equipped and will be able to accomodate all of your cooking needs during your stay.
Your family and friends will be able to fully relax with new travertine flooring, seagrass carpet, new paint and furniture. You can spend your days on what feels like your own private beach, rent bikes and tour the state park or get a little adventurous with rented jet skis or a chartered fishing trip. In the evenings enjoy the fine dinning at Colbalts or a relaxing outdoor setting at the Gulf, see live music at the Florabama bar, or simply enjoy each others company in our comfy seafront outdoor space. We know you will love your stay as much as we do in our little piece of paradise.
Chris and Melanie
(Please be advised, our condo does NOT allow dogs in rental units.)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Melanie Finke
We live in Austin, Tx. Our family have been enjoying Orange Beach on our summer vacations for 10 plus years when our children were younger......We were reacquainted with Orange Beach and its beauty in 2011 and decided to buy our own place there. We love everything about Orange Beach....good food, great people and lots of time to enjoy the beach. It's the only place where we can truly relax......we hope that your stay will be all of that and more
Melanie Finke purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Melanie Finke chose Orange Beach East
Our condo has only 30 residences, unlike the larger units where you fight for beach chairs, space and elevators. Our place offers a private, hassle free setting - peace of mind that we all want when we vacation.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the intimate patio with the couch and love seat which provides us time to converse and enjoy the sea.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful home in a beautiful place
Usually when the pictures don't tell the real story of the accomodation it is the exact opposite of this lovely home. And the pictures are very nice. But the reality is much, much nicer. A beautiful home, tastefully deocrated, with nearly everything you need for a fun beach retreat - and we left behind a juicer to make making Margaritas a little easier (enjoy!). We stayed in the off-season, so the beaches were empty, the building was quiet and we had pretty much all of the town to ourselves. For a quick, spring getaway it was perfect.
Thank you for the kind words and the juicer! What a wonderful present and I'm sure it will get a lot of use! Now we have everything to make a stay there perfect!
Please come back come back and stay with us again!
Melanie and Chris
The condo was awesome!!!
We absolutely loved the condo!! The décor and view were spot on from the pictures. It was a quick trip so we definitely will be back to take advantage of the local activities in the future. Lots of good info provided by the owners for local info. They were also easy to work with for request to add an extra night and quick to communicate. Thanks for sharing your space!!
Such a lovely, comfortable well equipped home!
The location is ideal, and the owners thought of absolutely everything. Now what about that ice machine? No more daily trips for ice! It was perfect in every way, and the local suggestions were so very helpful. Loved the porch and the view from the second floor was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a lovlier in which to relax and enjoy the beach and each other. We'll definitely be back!
We absolutely loved our condo! The location was very ideal. Not a huge crowd on the beach. There was plenty of room to put our own chairs and umbrellas out each morning. The condo was extremely nice and beautifully decorated! All the beds were super comfortable! We have no complaints and highly recommend this condo!
Perfect Condo and Location for Our 3 Generation Family of 8 ranging in age from 5 to 65.
Beache Keen is EXACTLY as described. The condo is beautifully furnished with very comfortable beds and a well-stocked kitchen.
Things I loved:
1. Balcony - It's small but mighty. The balcony is an extension of the living room. It's beautifully decorated with comfortable furnishings and a place you will not want to leave.
2. 3rd Bedroom - Unlike most condos, in addition to 2 bedrooms with king beds, the 3rd bedroom offers 2 Queen size beds. This is NOT typical in my experience.
3. Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs, Umbrellas & Beach Towels - It might seem little, but it's the little things that make your stay great. Chairs are so comfortable I fell asleep for 3 hrs in one of them. More comfortable than the rented ones.The beach towels are huge and so nice to not have to bring our own.
4. Distance to the Beach - It's so close you'll never think twice about walking back and forth a few times a day.
5. Parking - Plenty of covered parking makes it nice to get into a car that wasn't baking in the sun all day.
6. Seclusion - This small low rise bldg only has 24 units. Immediately to the right is another low rise bldg and immediately to the left is a large piece of undeveloped land. Beaches are sparsely used and at times we felt like we were the only ones on the beach.
7. All the extras - You can tell this isn't just a rental, but someones home. There is an array of seasonings, salt and pepper - things people typically might forget. Games - Several games we enjoyed. We even left a new one, Cranium. My crew decided they liked the ones offered better. Flashlights and Batteries - What a treat to have flashlights available for some nightime beach exploring. My grandkids LOVED these. Broom & Vacuum - now this may seem silly, but I've been in many condo's that don't have a basic broom which IMHO is a necessity when you're on the beach. Good soap at all sinks and baths. Bug Spray - well sometimes you need it and most people don't travel with it.
8. Very responsive owners - We had a couple of hiccups that were addressed immediately.
What I didn't like:
1. There is nothing about the interior of this condo to NOT like. It is perfect.
2. The Gulf Water was murky and not so clear on some days. Not so bad I wouldn't return though.
What do I wish was there that wasn't:
1. Corn Cob holders. Alabama has great King Silver Fresh Corn in the summer.
2. Drawers in 3rd Bedroom. It's hard to unpack when you have nowhere to put your undies.
Great time at the beach!!
We enjoyed everything about our stay. We all liked the style in which the condo was decorated. The furniture was so very inviting with lots of soft pillows. The grands enjoyed the large coffee table for puzzles and playing. Everyone remarked on the beds being comfortable and soft. My favorite place was the balcony porch. I loved the furniture and it is perfect for taking a nap. The view was beautiful during the day and at night. I didn't want to come inside. Great place to stay and relax.
Thanks so much for your nice review and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Thanks to for noticing the nice bedding and pillows! We try hard to anticipate the needs of our guests and hope it will make everyone's stay special!
Melanie and Chris
Our low density condo provides less crowded beaches for relaxing and enjoyable beach time....you can rent bikes and tour the state park, rent jet skis on our beach, eat at 'The Gulf' and enjoy the view of boats returning after a day a sea, enjoy fine dinning at Cobalts, or enjoy live music at the Florabama, our famous local hangout!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
There is a 150.00 cleaning fee and 75.00 Damage Waiver