Sheila & Mike
- english, french
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Perfect for us!
Our experience could not have been better...the owners, the location, the home, and the view were all beyond excellent for our family.
Perfect spot! It was like a home away from home
The whole process of booking, checking and our stay was great. The property was just as it was shown. There were lots of extras such as toys for the beach, a gps, towels, kayak, info on things to do etc. The community is beautiful and quiet.
The property was very large which was great to have soccer games and play bocce with the kids. Eating on the deck was wonderful while looking out over the inlet.
Everything was so well explained that we didn’t need to have much contact with the owners. I did text them about the umbrella and they responded very quickly. The only one thing we wished we could have had was a bonfire but not knowing regulations in PEI I don’t know if this is something they could add.
Overall we had a fabulous trip and were very happy to have stayed at this cottage in Brackley Beach.
Thanks for the lovely review, Kate! We are so glad your family enjoyed your PEI vacation.
We appreciated your prompt communication with the owners throughout the booking process and your stay.
We will absolutely look into our bylaws and provincial burning permits to see what we can do about safely introducing a fire pit :)
Brackley beach location
We spent one week at the Brackley Beach location and quite enjoyed ourselves. The pkace was spotless, the beds were quite comfortable, we really didn’t want for anything.. Thr place could have been cooler on hot days. Sheila and team were very nice to deal with. If you were to ask if we would be back, the answer would be “YES” if we were to come to PEI.
Thanks so much for the review, Catherine! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here on the Island. We appreciate your feedback and would be happy to welcome you and your family back for future vacations!
Great PEI location and pretty property for groups or families
Brackley Beach June 22-29
1. Location: The house is located in a charming sub division on Brackley Bay. The houses are spread out with good sized lots. I highly recommend this location as a base for touring PEI. It is a central location with easy access. The House/cottage is located 20 minutes north of Charlottetown, 15 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes to the north shore/provincial park (park pass was included). The water view was very pretty. See attached pictures. Easy access to golf courses.
2. Cottage: Our group was three couples. The house easily accommodated us with the 3 beds/2 baths. Kitchen, living room and deck were roomy with plenty of seating. This is a lovely house with good quality furnishings and is nicely decorated. It is well maintained. We appreciated the additional beverage fridge in the living room bar/games closet. Amenities were better than average. We cooked several times and always found the kitchen items we were looking for. The BBQ on the deck came in handy. The hot tub was a nice treat.
3. Host: Sheila was great to deal with and promptly responded to any inquiries.
4. Restaurants: Go to
• Richard’s Seafood – 10 minute drive through the provincial park. “Best fish and chips on the island”. The fish and chips were excellent. The batter on the fish was almost like a panko coating. Stand in line to order and then sit down. People move through tables quickly.
• Blue Mussels Café – go early as there is a wait and they don’t take reservations. They will text you when your table is ready if you want to talk around. Nice atmosphere – great food. The scallops were the sweetest I have ever tasted. Great lobster dinners…
Highly recommend booking this house.
Thank you so much for your thorough review, Sheri!
We are so glad to hear you made the most out of your PEI vacation. We hope to welcome you and your group back for another trip to the Island.
Great vacation home with lovely views
The house was wonderful – very well appointed, comfortable, peaceful, and with a beautiful view of Brackley Bay. The location was great, very close to the National Park beach and an easy drive to Charlottetown. The owners were responsive and helpful with any inquiries.
We would not hesitate to stay here again.
Thanks for your review :) we are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay at our summer home. We can't wait to welcome you back for your next summer vacation!
Good vacation end of july 2018
Nice week, the cottage is comfortable for a couple and it has all the amenities, very clean and up to date. Beautiful view of Brackley Bay, quiet and relaxing, we have lunch on the terrace in the morning. There is a hot tub outside, very popular. We went kayaking on the bay, very nice. As much the day as the evening the sight is magnificent, the place is very calm and without noise. We love it
Located a minute and a half drive from the beach of Brackley which is beautiful, beautiful beach without seaweed or shells, have little walk barefoot without problem, the water is hot enough to swim. We had free access to it with the pass provided with the cottage.
The cottage is located close to everything, 15 minutes to Charletown, near golf course (we played at Crowbush and Brudenell River) and very good restaurants. We recommend this place without hesitation, the owners are very friendly and respond quickly to our questions or requests.
Thanks Sheila and Mike
Belle semaine , le cottage est confortable pour un couple et il a toute les commoditées, très propre et au gout du jour. Belle vue sur la baie de Brackley, calme et reposant, nous y avons déjeuner sur la terrase le matin. Il y a un bain à remous à l'extérieur , très apprécié. Nous avons fait du kayac sur baie, très agréable. Autant le jour que le soir la vue est magnifique, l'endroit est très calme et sans bruit. Nous avons adorez
Situé à une minutes et demi en voiture de la plage de Brackey qui est magnifique, belle plage sans algues ni coquillages, ont peu y marcher pied nu sans problème, l'eau y est assez chaude pour s'y baigner. Nous y avions accès sans frais avec la passe fourni avec le cottage.
Le cottage est situé près de tout, 15 minutes de Charletown, près de terrain de golf (nous avons joué au Crowbush et Brudenell River) et de très bon restaurants. Nous vous recommandons cet endroit sans hésité, les propriétaires sont très sympatiques et réponde rapide à nos questions ou demandes.
Merci Sheila et Mike
Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in PEI.
Sounds like you made the most out of your summer vacation by golfing, kayaking, and visiting the beach! We love to hear when guests make use of the kayak, hot tub, and beach pass.
Please do send us a note if you have any suggestions at all - we would love to welcome you back to our summer home and would like to ensure we make it a 5-star experience next time! :)