Explore all the excitement and history abundant in Scottsdale at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo, which can accommodate 4 guests with ease. Nestled right in the heart of Scottsdale, only 2 blocks from Old Town and within walking distance of art galleries, restaurants, and shopping, you’ll have some of the cities greatest treasures right at your fingertips. Jump in the community pool whenever you’re not out exploring to make the most out of your next Arizona getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
** Space for 1 additional guest if they provide Air Mattress **
This well-appointed condo is set in a quiet and historical neighborhood, merely steps from Old Town Scottsdale. As soon as you arrive, head inside to unpack, where you’ll be immediately pleased with the sophisticated decor and cozy furnishings.
If you’d rather soak up the sunny Arizona weather, throw on a bathing suit and head down to the community courtyard. With a pool, patio area, and gas grill, you’ll have everything you could possibly desire to spend warm summer days outside!
The nice weather can also be enjoyed in private right outside your condo. Be sure to step back into the fresh air every morning to sip your warm cup of coffee on the condo’s personal patio.
Inside, the apartment boasts an open-concept living, kitchen, and dining area, allowing you to stay connected with your guests no matter where you are. After a quick visit to the Scottsdale Farmers Market, whip up a favorite culinary creation in the fully equipped kitchen, as your loved ones relax and unwind in front of the living room’s flat-screen Smart TV.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 lovely bedrooms, both of which boast plush queen-sized beds.
With Old Town just a short stroll outside your door, you’ll be gifted to the area’s quaint boutiques, lively bar scene, art galleries, museums, and so much more!
The free Scottsdale Trolley will take you right through 2 different arts districts, Fifth Avenue Shops, Fashion Square, The Waterfront, and South Bridge, so you’ll have easy access to the whole city!
If you’re traveling in the Spring, all of the Major League Baseball Spring Training stadiums - hosting various teams - are within 15 minutes from the home
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as you’ll find numerous golf courses under a 10-minute drive away, including the Coronado Golf Course and the Arizona Country Club. If golfing isn’t your sport, try your hand at hiking at Camelback Mountain. The trail head is just 10 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen Smart TV, DVD player, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, coin-operated laundry, optional housekeeping, furnished patio, 1 reserved parking space, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, furnished courtyard, outdoor dining area, and gas grill
- Great Scottsdale location - Walking distance to Old Town Scottsdale, restaurants, art galleries, nightlife, shopping, and more!
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 7.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can sleep 4 guests on the bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests if guests supply their own sleeping arrangements
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in