Don't miss out on the unique opportunity to stay at this National Landmarked Log Cabin in central Breckenridge! This family-friendly 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental cabin sleeps up to 8 travelers and features a lush backyard with a private hot tub. Explore this resort town with ease as this cabin is within walking distance to many local attractions. You'll be within 2 blocks of Main Street with dynamic cafes, shops, and restaurants, and even closer to the complimentary ski shuttle stop!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Surrounded by mature aspen and pine trees, this historic log cabin serves as the perfect home base for all of your Breckenridge pursuits! Step inside this landmarked cabin to find modern furnishings and your new home-away-from home.
Exposed beams enhance the living area that features 2 Georgian style windows, a large sectional couch, and a 65-inch UHD cable TV equipped with HBO and Netflix mounted over a beautiful rock gas fireplace. After a full day of fun, let your muscles relax with a soak in the private hot tub.
Cook up a hearty country meal in the fully equipped kitchen that features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Serve the feasts at the cozy breakfast nook, or gather around the main dining table near the living room under the chic pendant lighting.
Dream of fresh fallen snow in one of the cabin’s 3 bedrooms - each with their own flat-screen Smart TV. The master bedroom boasts a platform bed with a king-sized mattress and an updated en-suite bathroom with a towel warmer and walk-in shower.
Two travelers can claim the queen bed found in the second bedroom, while other guests can comfortably sleep in the upstairs third bedroom with 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, and enough room for additional mattresses upon request.
You couldn’t ask for a better Breckenridge location than this original log cabin 2 blocks away from Main Street. With so many top-rated cafes and restaurants less than a 5-minute walk away, it will be difficult to pick a favorite!
Known for its world-class powder, Breckenridge Ski Resort is just a few shuttle stops away, ensuring you’ll enjoy the luxury of not having to lug your gear very far! From this cabin, you’ll be less than 50 feet away from a shuttle stop to not only Breckenridge Resort, but also Keystone, A-Basin, and Copper Mountain.
If you’re not a downhill skier, make your way to the Nordic Center just 1 mile away. There’s no doubt this is Colorado’s epicenter of premier snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails that highlight some of the area’s boundless natural beauty.
Summer months invite you to bike along hundreds of miles of maintained trails just beyond Carter Park, located a half a mile away from this property. After a long workout, dine with the locals and treat yourself to a tangy entree at Moe’s BBQ just half a block away from the cabin.
Built in 1875 by pioneers Charles and Miriam Walker, the Walker House is on the National Register of Historic Places. Charles was a deputy mineral surveyor of local mines in the Breckenridge area. The Walkers built a two and a half-story gingerbread log cabin with a Victorian bay window, unique to mountain architecture in that era.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, private hot tub, furnished patio with gas and charcoal grills, 4 flat-screen Smart cable TVs equipped with Netflix, free Wifi, gas-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Exceptional Breckenridge location - 2 blocks from Main Street with cafes, shops, restaurants, steps away from ski shuttle bus stop, walking distance to BreckConnect Gondola, 1 mile from the Nordic Center and other local attractions
- ** The Breckenridge License Number for this property is 401760001 **
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with prior Homeowner approval, $75 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs), Contact Evolve for more information
- Unattended dogs must be crated
- Large crate is available on site
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible and 2 additional adults or 4 additional children may be allowed with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in