Book this cozy home for your next visit to the Ozarks. The 2-story townhome has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and accommodations for 6 guests. Throughout 2,000 square feet of well-appointed living space, you'll have all the comforts of home including a full kitchen, plush furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Nestled along the South Fork River, Cherokee Village boasts 5 lakes, a private beach, 2 private 18-hole golf courses, streams filled with catfish, crappie and trout, swimming pools and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen bed
You'll feel right at home from the moment you arrive. This home has been thoughtfully appointed with original artwork, comfortable furnishings and rustic accents. Ample light pours through the sliding glass windows that lead to the private patio.
Step outside to take in the views of the wooded backyard space. This quaint patio provides the perfect space to dine al fresco or lounge with a book. Grill up the catch of the day on the charcoal grill, or head back inside to utilize the fully equipped kitchen.
The kitchen is stocked with various coffee, teas and spices, or you can take out from one of the many delicious restaurants in the area. Serve family-style at the adjacent dining table, and when supper has ended claim your spot on the sofa for family movie night by the fireplace.
For rest, 3 spacious bedrooms comfortably sleep 6 guests. Each bedroom features ceiling fans to keep you comfortable and double closets to keep your organized.
Cherokee Village offers fantastic community amenities for guests to enjoy. You can rent a boat and launch at one of 5 lakes, get in some golf on 2 private courses, or enjoy sunny days relaxing by the pool. Don't forget your fishing rods, as the countless streams in the area are home to crappie, catfish and trout!
Spend days canoeing on the river, or lace up your hiking boots for a day on the trails. For a little retail therapy, there's plenty of local craft shops to browse.
Take a day trip to the Blanchard Springs Caverns 90 minutes away or Calico Rock 57 minutes away. Less than 20 miles away on the border of Missouri and Arkansas is Mammoth Springs State Park.
If you'd like to spend the afternoon walking and biking along scenic trails, choose from the Bluebird Trail, Tohi Nature Trail, and Hidden Hollow Wildflower Trail. There are also several motorcycle routes in the area.
For a bite to eat, stop into Carol's Lakeview Restaurant, Copper Feather Restaurant, South Golf Course Restaurant or Stooges!
Whether you want to spend days lakeside, hiking in the woods or fishing on the river, there's truly something for everyone!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, charcoal grill, ceiling fans, double closets, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, air conditioning, central heating, driveway parking for 2 cars and more
- Cherokee Village community amenities include 5 lakes, a private beach, 2 private 18-hole golf courses, swimming pools, boat rentals, miniature golf, a playground and more
- Serene Ozark location - Nestled in a safe, wooded neighborhood with easy access to hiking trails, rivers, parks, restaurants and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the community amenities are not free of charge
- Please note the property is not suitable for children or mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in