Pack your bags and take the family on a beach vacation to this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cottage. This charming 1,500-square-foot property features blue exposed beam ceilings, beautifully tiled floors, ocean-themed decorations, and top-of-the-line home furnishings for up to 10 lucky travelers. Spend your days soaking up the sun at the famous Cocoa Beach and your nights dining poolside with your loved ones in the lush, private backyard!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Queen Futon | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Cabana): King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This completely updated two-story cottage is filled with beautiful beach accents and jellyfish paintings, so you’ll never forget you’re in paradise.
Start your day off by grabbing one of the 3 bikes from the storage shed and taking it for a ride around the 1960's beach rental community surrounding the home. After your neighborhood ride, head back inside to start preparing a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and spotless white cabinetry.
Enjoy soaking up the sun by the pool throughout the day or relax in the living room with the French double doors cracked open to let in a nice breeze. The living room is also a perfect place to grab a midday nap on one of the 2 plush couches or get lost in your favorite book!
The 8-person outdoor dining area is a prime spot to enjoy a grilled seafood dinner with your travel companions. Turn on the gas space heater during chilly weather or warm up inside with a movie night utilizing the flat-screen cable TV in the living room.
When you're ready for bed, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms outfitted with ocean-themed linens, wooden dressers, and plenty of windows for a sunshine alarm clock each morning.
Enjoy everything that East Central Florida has to offer when you stay at this Port Canaveral Cottage! The beach is a quick 2-block walk away and the local 7-acre Cherie Down Park is just over half a mile from your door.
If you’re in town to hop on an ocean liner, the Port Canaveral Cruise Port is a quick 9-minute drive away.
Drive 11 minutes to reach the famous village of Cocoa Beach filled with local shops and picturesque white-sand beaches. If you're hungry, grab a bite at Coconuts on the Beach, a delicious local restaurant known for their fish sandwiches, live music, and fantastic ocean views!
If you're traveling with children, Walt Disney World Resort is just over an hour drive from the cottage. The area is comprised of numerous resorts, dining options, and 4 theme parks filled with fun for the whole family.
The Kennedy Space Center is the perfect way to spend your afternoon if you get caught in a Florida rainstorm. Drive 27 minutes to reach this famous visitor complex filled with launch simulations, old rockets, and tons of astronaut memorabilia!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, flat-screen cable TV, heated patio, private yard with pool and cabana, gas grill, outdoor dining area, en-suite bathroom, balcony, 3 adult bicycles, beach supplies, beach wagon, 5 driveway parking spots, free WiFi, and much more
- Fantastic Cape Canaveral location - Situated 2 blocks from the beach and Cherie Down Park, 11 minutes from Cocoa Beach, just over an hour from Walt Disney World, a 27-minute drive from the Kennedy Space Center, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in