If you're searching for a charming California mountain getaway, look no further than this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in Big Bear. This 1,906-square-foot cabin accommodates up to 8 travelers and features a private hot tub and garden in the fenced-in backyard. You'll be just 5 miles from the shops and restaurants in the Village, and even closer to Bear Mountain Ski Resort! Rent a kayak at a nearby marina or view the lake from a different perspective while hiking the Pine Knot Trail!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds
You're sure to enjoy the scenic drive through the San Bernardino Mountains to reach this lovely Big Bear cabin. Fresh alpine air and the sapphire-blue lake eagerly await to transport you into mountain paradise!
The living room boasts pine-paneled vaulted ceilings and a classic brick gas fireplace. Unwind on the L-shaped couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV with family and friends.
Follow the copper slate tiles into the fully equipped kitchen where hearty home-cooked meals are waiting to be prepared. The stainless steel appliances and granite countertops are sure to please the designated chef in the group!
Serve meals in rustic style at the indoor picnic table under the antler chandelier. Discuss the day's highlights over a tasty meal before heading out to the private hot tub to relax under the starry night sky.
All 3 bedrooms offer comfortable queen-sized beds and plenty of dresser space to host your entire wardrobe. The master en-suite bathroom even features a walk-in shower, access to a walk-in closet, and a double vanity. For additional sleeping arrangements, feel free to use the 2 rollaway beds.
Alpine adventures await to be found all around this Big Bear cabin! Pack up snacks for an early-morning start as you trek along Pine Knot Trail located 15 minutes from the property. Savor the forest's stillness as you glimpse through the trees to view the lake.
When you want to be on the water, rent the watercraft of your choice from Big Bear Marina. Jet skis, kayaks, pontoons, and speedboats all deliver stunning views of the breathtaking terrain!
Winter months attract skiers and snowboarders alike, across all skill levels. You won't have to lug your ski gear very far - Bear Mountain Resort is a short 5-minute drive from this cabin abode. Test out the slopes at the neighboring Snow Summit Resort just 10 minutes away.
Shop for souvenirs in Big Bear Village just 5 miles from this cabin. End your evening dining at one of the restaurants along Pine Knot Avenue including Peppercorn Grille, The Black Kat, and Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters, private hot tub, fenced-in backyard, furnished porch, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Peaceful Big Bear location just a 5-minute drive from Bear Mountain Ski Resort, 10-minute drive to Snow Summit Ski Resort, 5 miles to the Village with shops, restaurants, easy access to hiking, biking, snowshoeing trails and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport - 2500 E. Airport Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, (62 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- This property sleeps 6 guests in beds, with additional sleeping arrangements for 2 on the twin rollaway beds
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in