|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Occasionally we are left with a partial week or because of a cancellation we can, last minute offer less than 7 nights (Saturday 4pm - following Saturday 11am)
Beds in 3 bedrooms
#1 - King-size Bed
#2 - 2 Twins/Single Beds
#3 - 2 Twins/Single Beds
- Air Conditioning
- 32”Flat HDTV, DVD/VHS player, free cable service
- Free and Fast WI-FI
- Fully stocked kitchen: full size oven, electric cook top, microwave, and toaster oven
-Keurig Coffee Brewer
-Drip 12 cup Coffee Maker
- Cooking utensils provided
- Flatware, drinking glasses, coffee mugs
- Full set of dishes service for 8
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Propane BBQ grill
- Large enclosed private front porch leads to private entrance
- Nice front yard with view of sand, water and Long Island
- Rear outdoor shower (Hot & Cold)
- The cottage is only 5 houses from the private Old Colony Beach. You will receive with your rental, temporary passes for your vehicle(s) and beach passes. Our gated community has a security team in place to help ensure a terrific and safe time for all.
-Activities for kids and adults including Bingo twice a week at the Soundview Beach Association Building a few blocks away
- A short walk to all the action of Sound View Beach, the Carousel, Lenny’s, and the Pavilion
- About 25 minute drive to Mohegan Sun Casino and 40 minutes to Foxwoods
- You’ll want to bring your own bed linens, towels, beach chairs and plenty of sun screen, but much of what you might forget can be found locally
- Pet Friendly community Bringing your pet may be possible
- Kid Friendly: Organized activities on the beach including movies with free popcorn!
- Smoking is only permitted outside the cottage?
Love this house and the beach. You will too!
Dayna Glantz purchased this cottage in 2001
-great fro families
-easy strolling distance to beach
-kids activities, carousel, ice cream, Italian ice, weekly free movies with free snacks and drinks at the Sand Cinema, on the beach.
-restaurants/bars with live music nightly in season just a short walk away
-Walk to church or synagogue
-no Fast food restaurants less than 3 miles away
-easy access from highway
-40 minutes from Casinos
My multi-generational family was looking for a relaxing yet fun vacation, and the Pail and Shovel Inn was the perfect getaway. Steps from the beach, plenty of yard space, grill, parking... everything was convenient and immaculate. Would highly recommend to other families, and I've already booked our next beach vacation.
Clean, spacious and convenient. Pail and Shovel Inn met all of our needs and exceeded our expectations for a pleasant and relaxing vacation. Literally steps from a big sandy beach,spacious first floor living, A/C, grill and table in back yard, porch and seating in front yard, steps to carousel, take-out food, ice cream and beach shops. Friendly and accommodating owners made planning our vacation very pleasant and easy - just what a vacation should be!
My family and I went last year, we've been vacationing at the CT shores for years, this was by far one of the best rentals we have had! My daughter came unexpectedly as well and they were very accommodating- will definitely be back!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Let's talk - I can be reasonable and flexible. These are general terms that are set by the site and this is how a great percentage of rentals are handled, by the week or multi weeks with changes on Saturdays, however, holiday weekends, special rates and last minute cancellations may apply. Should you wish to bring a pet, we will need to discuss this personally for me to determine if we are a good match for you.