About the property
- Cottage550 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Spend your Austin getaway at ‘Sunrise Casita, a 1-bath vacation rental studio cottage which sleeps 4 on the 5-acre, gated Hudson Bend Ranch. Outdoor living is king at the ranch with porch swings under covered porches, fire pit and grill under a pergola, an abundance of room to spread out and relax in a serene environment, and a prime location on the south shore of Lake Travis.
Studio: 2 Queen Beds
Built and nurtured by Austin software entrepreneur, Steven Ray, Hudson Bend Ranch is a gated 5-acre property that makes it easy to reconnect with nature. This traditional Central Texas ranch-style home features soaring ceilings, expansive rooms, and comfortable furniture set amidst 200-year-old oak trees.
The home and grounds are environmentally friendly with no pesticide or toxic cleaning chemicals used, along with concrete floors throughout and hepa filters insuring minimal allergens.
Stroll through the carefully sculpted grounds abounding with beautiful wildflowers, indigenous plants and trees, and wildlife, like birds and small creatures balancing the cycle of natural life.
Have a cookout utilizing the charcoal grill, and gather around the picnic table to savor every bite. For dessert, roast marshmallows around the fire pit as the sun sets and the stars begin to sparkle above.
Once you’ve soaked in every aspect of the property, retreat to the cottage, where a cozy space with comfortable furnishings and all of the necessary amenities will make you feel right at home.
Cook up a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchenette with hotplates and dine at the adjacent 2-person table.
Rinse off for bed in the pristine bathroom with large walk-in shower and then curl up in one of 2 comfy queen beds. Watch a movie on the Smart TV with U-Verse AT&T as you drift off to sleep.
Nestled on the south shore of Lake Travis, Hudson Bend Ranch is just minutes from marinas, golf courses, parks, restaurants and nightlife!
Take a private tour with Sail Austin Charters for a stunning sunset cruise or thrill yourself at Lake Travis Zipline Adventures.
Golfers, bring your clubs, as there are several golf courses in the area including Yaupon, Point Venture Golf Club, and Highland Lakes Golf Course.
For lakeside beaches and walking trails, head to one of several nearby parks, including Hippie Hollow Park, Pace Bend Park, and Mansfield Dam Park.
When you’re not grilling out at the ranch, enjoy a tasty menu and family-friendly atmosphere at Ernie’s on the Lake by Emerald Point Marina, or savor Mexican food and margaritas at Los Pinos.
Venture away from the serenity surrounding the cottage and head into downtown Austin for museums, art galleries, and a bustling nightlife, just 30 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with hotplates and ice maker, Smart TV with U-Verse AT&T, free WiFi, large walk-in shower, central air conditioning, furnished front porch, picnic table, charcoal grill (charcoal provided), fire pit (wood provided), 5-acre gated property, and more
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the main house on the property, Evolve Listing #342971 for additional sleeping accommodations
- Great Austin location on Hudson Bend Ranch - Minutes from marinas, golf courses, parks, restaurants, and downtown!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- If you have a party larger than 4, please reach out to Evolve. This property has another unit that can fit 12 additional people.
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM