Step inside this quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage located just 1 mile from some of Maine's most breathtaking beaches. Adorned with light and breezy, nautical decor, modern appliances, 2 cozy bedrooms, and a dreamy sunroom, this home is sure to suite any group of 4. Spend your days inside the community’s game room, computer room, gym, or sauna, or head a few miles over to Ogunquit Center where you’ll find shops, restaurants, and endless entertainment.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Channeling one of the Pine Tree State's most famous features, this cozy cottage is decorated with a playful blue and yellow coastal theme, giving it a homey feel with festive accents.
As you enter the home, you'll fall in love with the 3 season sunroom with wall-to-wall slider windows. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and enjoy a cup of coffee on the room's plush armchair as you take in the wooded views, relaxing atmosphere and gentle breezes.
Connected by a sliding glass door, the sunroom flows effortlessly into the cottage's main living space. With tray ceilings and lots of seating, this room is the ideal place for the family to spend time together after a long day at the beach.
Looking to wow your travel companions with a delicious meal? Take a drive to the Yodeling Clam Lobster Pound, pick up some fresh seafood, and whip up a classic New England dinner in your fully-equipped kitchen. With granite countertops and state of the art appliances, the family chef will feel spoiled as they prepare an exemplary feast.
After the sun has set on yet another magnificent Maine day, fall right to sleep in the master bedroom's luxurious queen bed. The kids won’t feel deprived, as their bedroom features a flat-screen cable TV and 2 comfortable twin beds
The 'Cottages at Summer Village Community' provides this property a plethora of unique amenities that take the cottage to the next level. Boasting 3 pools, tennis courts, a game room, gym, sauna, and more, you'll feel like you're at an all-inclusive resort!
Located 1 mile from Ogunquit Beach, your whole family will love the plethora of beach activities available at your fingertips. Voted one of the Top 25 Beaches in the United States, not only is Ogunquit Beach family friendly, but also features some of the best views you’ll ever find of the Atlantic!
If you're looking to learn more about the area, drive 20 minutes up the road and sign up for a Rugosa Lobster Tour. Whether you're 7 years old or 70 years old, you're bound to learn something new and have fun as Captains Bob and Dave explain the lobster industry, the life of a lobster, and more. Their highly-regarded knowledge and senses of humor are sure to add an unforgettable flair to your family vacation.
For an evening of delicious food and fun, head 2 miles down Route 1 and explore Ogunquit's dozens of restaurants. Be sure to check out the famous Front Porch Piano Bar and Restaurant. Not only will the food blow you away, but the rotating schedule of talented entertainment is some of the best in the Northeast.
When you're in need of some scenery and solitude, take a walk down one of the area's many nature walks. Strolls down the Jetty Walk or Marginal Way provide ocean views and gorgeous vegetation that are sure to provide peace among nature.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 season sunroom, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 2 designate parking spots, and more
- Community amenities include 3 pools, tennis courts, half basketball court, game room, fitness center with sauna and showers, computer room, shuffleboard, children's playground and and scheduled activities
- Top-notch Wells Location - 1 mile from Ogunquit Beach, minutes from great shops and restaurants, walking distance from nature walks, and within 30 minutes of various highly regarded boat tours
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portsmouth International Airport at Pease - 36 Airline Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801 (~22 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided
- Linens and towels can be rented on site at the front desk of the Barn
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in