Discover the magnificent mountain preserves and natural mineral waters of Desert Hot Springs, California from this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! This impressive getaway offers all your essential comforts of home with all the perks of being away, including a private pool and hot tub, fully equipped kitchen and accommodations for 6. With mountain views and a plethora of spas, golf courses and nature parks nearby, there’s no better home base than this for all your SoCal adventures!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Desert landscaping and floral bushes surround this charming ranch-style home. Take in the serene setting as you make your way towards the fenced-in backyard, which will easily become your favorite spot on the property. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the pool, melt your worries away in the hot tub or throw some burgers on the gas grill to host a cookout on the patio.
Step inside the house to explore the 1,500-square-foot interior, featuring homey furnishing and elegant accents throughout. Make yourself comfortable on the plush sofa in the living area while you veg out in front of the flat-screen cable TV.
Cooking for 6 is made easy in the fully equipped kitchen, which houses updated appliances and a high-top table set for 2. Enjoy a quick bite at the kitchen table or gather your group around the formal 6-person dining table to share a meal all together.
When your eyes can’t stay open a second longer, seek comfort in one of the 3 cozy bedrooms, each equipped with ceiling fans and arts-and-crafts style furnishings. The first bedroom boasts a plush king bed and full en-suite bathroom for added convenience.
Known for its myriad of natural mineral pools, Desert Hot Springs is the ultimate destination for experiencing relaxation at its finest. Treat yourself to a spa day at one of the nearby resorts, such as Miracle Springs Spa, Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa or The Spring Resort and Spa.
Golf enthusiasts will love being just 5.5 miles from Desert Dunes Golf Course, offering 18 challenging holes laid out in front of sweeping mountain views. Mission Lakes Country Club is also close by. A short drive west takes you to Whitewater Preserve, where you can explore the scenic trails of desert terrain and wildlife.
For a bit of excitement, venture to the plentiful shopping, dining, and nightlife of downtown Palm Springs, or visit the casinos of Agua Caliente! If you prefer to stay closer to home, visit Cabot's Pueblo Museum to learn about the historic handmade building featuring reclaimed objects and artifacts collected over several years.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, fenced-in backyard with private pool and hot tub, leaf skimmer, pool toys, gas grill, patio furniture, beach chairs and towels, 2-car garage, additional driveway parking and more
- Amazing Desert Hot Springs location - Minutes away from golf courses, restaurants and shops. Numerous spa resorts within 10 minutes of the property. 25 minutes or less to Joshua Tree National Park, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Pioneertown, Agua Caliente and other area favorites
- Airport: Palm Springs International Airport - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, (~ 12.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- A fee of $500 will be assessed if the maximum occupancy of 6 is broken
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the spa/pool can be heated for an additional $150 fee per stay
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras near the front door. These do not look into any interior spaces. Please be aware that additional exterior security cameras may be installed in the future
- Spa/Pool heat must be purchased if you would like to use them. It takes 24 hours to heat up; please keep this in mind if you are purchasing the day of