Retreat to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 6 guests in Tucson. Spend your days relaxing by the pristine pool soaking in the Arizona sun in your private patio oasis. Explore the colorful desert flora at nearby Saguaro National Park, or peruse the vibrant streets of downtown Tucson! Hiking, biking and horseback riding can be enjoyed just minutes from this home! For peaceful endings to the day, sip on a glass of wine as you watch brilliant colors fill the sky.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
This light and airy abode serves as the perfect holiday home for optimal relaxation. With 2,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and a private pool (heated for an additional fee), peaceful desert days are just steps from your back door.
The spacious outdoor patio boasts a gas grill, plush furniture, and an inground pool with a diving board. Spend your days lounging by the pool soaking in the serene surroundings and picturesque mountain vistas.
Head inside and make yourself at home on the comfortable sofas in the living space. Throw some logs on the wood-burning fireplace and turn on the flat-screen Smart TV for leisurely evenings at home.
At the end of the day, choose from one of the 3 bright and breezy bedrooms with cloud-like beds for restful slumbers. In the morning, start your day with a refreshing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms.
Rise and shine with a hearty breakfast prepared in the fully equipped kitchen to keep you energized for your adventure-filled days. Serve your culinary creations at the 3-person breakfast bar or at the elegant dining room table with seating for 8.
Explore the inspiring beauty of the American Southwest at Saguaro National Park just 3 miles away! Horseback riding, hiking, biking, and more are all offered at this scenic park boasting colorful desert floral and commanding mountain vistas.
Just 10 miles away is the lively desert metropolis of Tucson! Peruse through the restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and museums that line 4th Avenue. Stop by the University of Arizona and catch a college game or just stroll through the stunning campus.
Escape the desert heat and retreat to Mt. Lemmon for skiing, biking, and hiking through the alpine forest at the peak of this majestic mountain.
Hop in the car and drive 7 miles to the Pima Air and Space Museum! This museum offers exciting tours through the space exhibits, including 6 indoor hangars and bus tours of the 2,600-acre 'Aircraft Boneyard'.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a private pool with optional pool heat (available for an additional fee), gas grill, patio furniture, fenced-in backyard, fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, 1 flat-screen Direct TV, free WiFi, spotting scope and telescope, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more!
- Fantastic Tucson location just 3 miles from Saguaro National Park, a short drive to downtown Tucson, 36 miles from Mt Lemmon, and 7 miles from Pima Air and Space Museum!
- No smoking inside (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the pool can be heated for an additional $45 per night fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No children under the age of 12 is permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision
- Please observe neighborhood quiet hours between 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM