** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
A quintessential beach retreat awaits you at ‘The Lillie House,’ a historic 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Summerland vacation rental home that sleeps 8! Scenic vistas and outdoor fun abound in this location as the property is a half-mile walk from the ocean. Stroll to Lookout Park, antique hunt in town or make the short drive to Santa Barbara!
Bedroom 1: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: California King Bed
As the second oldest standing house in town (built in 1889), this beautiful Queen Anne style home boasts 19th century charm and character with 1,500 square feet of remodeled living space. With its original framing and siding still intact, along with intricate balustrades and turned posts, the home’s exterior beautifully captures the essence of the Victorian era.
Follow the lush landscaping, marked by palm and bird of paradise trees, to the backyard space where you’ll find a private patio furnished with an 8-person dining table, heat lamp and grill. Up the path from the parking area lies a shared washer and dryer for your convenience.
Inside the home, the large windows lining the main living space will immediately seize your attention. Settle down on one of the plush sofas to admire the sweeping ocean views, which can also be appreciated from all 4 bedrooms and the front porch.
Fuel up with a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen before walking over to Lookout Park for the day. Effortlessly prepare meals using the stainless steel appliances and serve your culinary masterpiece at the extendable dining table or dine al fresco at the large patio table.
Abundant windows coupled with new vaulted ceilings create a bright and airy atmosphere on the second floor. Choose a room to call your own for the night and wake up to awe-inspiring ocean views come morning!
You won’t find it hard to keep busy while staying at this centrally located Santa Barbara area home. Only a short walk away lies the sandy shores of the Pacific along with Lookout Park, a beachfront oasis with a volleyball court, kids playground, picnic areas and sweeping scenery.
Spend an afternoon in the quaint seaside town of Summerland. Dine at one of the local cafes and discover the best antiquing the area has to offer!
If you’re looking to pick up the pace, downtown Santa Barbara is only a short drive away from the house. Make the easy trip north to roam the Santa Barbara Zoo, explore the paths along Shoreline Park and discover a plethora of dining options sure to suit all tastes.
Complete your coastal tour with a stop in Montecito, home to epic hikes, exquisite cuisine and spectacular surfing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, cable TV, bath and beach towels, front porch, back patio, outdoor furniture, shared washer and dryer, gated driveway parking for 3 cars and more
- Unbeatable Summerland location - Walk to the beach and Lookout Park! Minutes away from town offering local cafes and abundant antique shops. Easy drive to Santa Barbara, Montecito and Carpinteria
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you're traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of "The Lillie Pad," a separate 1-bedroom rental that is attached to "The Lillie House" ( Evolve listing #391756)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in