This apartment is a SHARE, occupied by 4-5 students. I am looking for a clean, quiet non-smoker, student or young professional. One of the rooms is currently available. Each person has his own furnished room with a lock, and they share kitchen, dining and TWO bathrooms with other occupants. Our complex is called "Gates Apartments" and is located in a safe and quiet neighborhood in Upper Ridgewood, 30 minutes by subway to midtown Manhattan.
• Room on the second floor is available for non-smoker, clean and quiet student or young professional, males and females. No pets, no parties, no loud music. Quiet atmosphere, convenient for studying.
• Subway station is 5 short blocks away, about 5 minute walk (Freshpond Road station on the M train).
• Buses are just around the corner.
• Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, post office, gym, banks, laundromat on the cross street.
• Free parking available on the street. You have to move your car during street cleaning, twice per week.
• Rooms are furnished (bed, mattress, desk, chair, lamp, bookshelves, closet, mirror) and have locks. Linen, pillows and bedding may be provided for additional fee.
• Kitchen and two bathrooms to be shared with other students. Kitchen has microwave, toaster, coffee maker, basic utensils, pots, plates, cups, etc.
• Wireless internet available.