The sensational 'Lucky Us Lodge' awaits to host up to 12 travelers for a memorable getaway in Grand Lake. Discover the Rocky Mountain Range from this 4-bed, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin that features 2 living spaces, a covered porch, shared stone barbecue pit, and shared access to the Sun Valley Ranch community lake. Enjoy a scenic horseback ride at the adjacent Winding River Resort before taking a short 5-minute drive south to dine with the locals in downtown Grand Lake.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Living Room: Futon | Rec Room: Pullout Bed
Experience Colorado mountain majesty while staying at ‘Lucky Us Lodge’ - an authentic log cabin hand-crafted by the original ranch owner, Ken Bruton. This 2-story lodge offers a relaxing covered porch with views of the Never Summer Mountain Range, a shared stone barbecue pit, and access to the 22-acre lake.
As you step inside, you’re sure to be in awe of the tall vaulted ceilings lined with exposed beams. Cozy up by the Vermont Castings stove and discuss the next day’s agenda with family and friends.
Behind the main living space is the fully equipped kitchen that features pine shaker-style cabinetry paired with a modern metal-paneled breakfast bar with seating for 4. Prepare home-cooked meals to serve at the dining table that offers Tolix style chairs and bench seating.
Host a game night in the second living space that provides a poker table under the antler chandelier. If you’re not a card shark, grab a seat on the leather couch and watch a new movie on the 50-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Drift off to sleep in one of the cabin’s spacious bedrooms. Two lucky travelers can make the master bedroom their cozy getaway that boasts a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combo against a copper-slate tile accent wall.
The remaining three bedrooms offer a total of 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, and 2 twin-over-full bunk beds - everyone in the group is sure to find his or her ideal sleeping arrangements! If other accommodations are needed, up to 2 travelers can rest easy on the futon in the second living space or pullout bed in the rec room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in Sun Valley Ranch just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park, ‘Lucky Us Lodge’ lets you explore Colorado's iconic mountain terrain with ease. Don’t forget to grab the provided kayak or canoe waiting for you at the shared dock to explore the 22-acre lake.
If you want to rent a boat to explore the bigger lakes, take a short 10-minute drive to Grand Lake Marina near the historic Owen House. Spend a day on a pontoon with family and friends before shopping for the perfect souvenir along Grand Avenue.
Dubbed as the ‘Snowmobile Capital of Colorado,’ Grand Lake offers a plethora of trails for you to explore along the Grand Lake Snowmobile Trail System! Snowmobilers can access these trails directly from the 'Lucky Us Lodge.' If you didn’t bring your own, reserve your snowmobile with On the Trail Rentals right next door to the property.
The all-season Granby Ranch Resort certainly merits a visit while on your Rocky Mountain getaway. Cruise 30 minutes south where activities such as golfing, mountain biking, and fishing await in the summer months, and winter months provide the perfect playground for skiing, snowshoeing, and sledding.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, shared stone barbecue pit, covered viewing deck with gas grill, playset, access to the private 22-acre lake with catch-and-release trout fishing, single kayak, two-person canoe, poker table, Vermont Castings stove, 50-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, Graco pack 'n play and more
- Breathtaking Grand Lake location on 5 acres with access to 300 feet of shoreline, half a mile from Arapaho National Forest, easy access to hiking and snowmobiling trails, 10-minute drive to downtown Grand Lake and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~126 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that 6 stairs are necessary to access the home, which has multiple levels of stairs inside, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that 6 stairs are necessary to access the home and that this property may not be suitable for handicapped travelers or those with mobility concerns