Surround yourself with culture, art, and fantastic cuisine at this charming vacation rental cottage in central New Orleans! Offering both comfort and charm, the cottage accommodates up to 2 guests comfortably and is ideal for a solo traveler or couple looking to explore this exciting city. Just 2 blocks from the home, a streetcar will take you right into the French Quarter!
*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
This vibrant cottage is tucked away on a residential street, offering all the charm and character of the quintessential New Orleans experience with a spiral staircase leading from the kitchen area to the bedroom.
Step through the French doors and into the well-equipped kitchenette where you’re sure to start your mornings with a fresh brewed cup of coffee from the Keurig. You’ll have plenty of room to store fresh produce or tasty leftovers in the fridge!
Wash up in the full-sized bathroom before making your way up the spiral staircase to the second floor. The spacious bedroom features a comfy queen-sized bed and colorful accents, creating a welcoming retreat to return to at the end of the night! Settle in a Netflix or HBO movie on the flat-screen cable TV, and open the Juliet balcony for a lovely a fresh air breeze.
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is nestled in a residential neighborhood that is just a short walk from coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, and more. Situated just 2 blocks from the St. Charles streetcar line that takes you directly to the bustling French Quarter, you're sure to do your share of exploring from this excellent home base in the Uptown area!
Oak Street is 5 blocks from your front door, offering a unique hub full of sights and culture. The area is a hotspot and favorite destination for college students, local writers, artisans, and musicians. Stop in for a bite to eat at DTB for a modern twist on Creole Cajun favorites!
New Orleans is an incredible destination if you're looking to get your fix of history, offering a variety of museums and endless historic haunts. Stop by the New Orleans Voodoo Museum and pick up a souvenir like a chicken foot or love potion!
Ranging from the infamous Mardi Gras parades to Jazzfest, French Quarter Fest, and even a fried chicken festival, there is no shortage of celebrations in New Orleans. Just 2 blocks from the home, a direct bus will take you to City Park where Voodoo Fest is held each October. No matter which month you choose to visit, you're sure to encounter a truly unique celebration or festival!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, spiral staircase between floors, Keurig, keyless entry, flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix and HBO, free WiFi, outdoor seating, Juliet balcony, private entrance, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, and home essentials such as linens and towels, paper towels and toilet paper, and more
- Central New Orleans location - Just 5 blocks from Oak Street for great shops, restaurants, pubs, and nightlife, 2 blocks from St Charles streetcar line, about 15 minutes from the French Quarter, 10 blocks to Tulane University, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. If evidence of smoking is found, a minimum $300 deodorizing fee will apply
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please Note: Street Parking available at the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Rental License Number 17STR-20739